As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

MoT's Mostly Mighty Mystery Watch Sale

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
MoT
Site Admin

MoT's Mostly Mighty Mystery Watch Sale

Post by MoT »

Step right up! Step right up! Get first in line to receive a hand-picked watch or three (or more!) from MoT's (that's me!) multiple massive mounds of mostly mighty timepieces!

What do I get? The satisfaction of seeing these poor underappreciated and unworn (but not brand new!) watches sent to new homes where they will get a chance to be loved the way they deserve. Or regifted. Or harvested for parts. The choice is yours!

What do you get? A watch! Or two! Or three! Or more (you maniac!)! You also get a cool (Mrs.MoT thinks so) ManOnTime sticker and a handwritten note from me expressing my gratitude for giving these watches a new home, and for helping salvage my sanity.

What kind of watches are we talking about? Well, mostly Timex field watches, Casios of all sorts, some G-Shocks, a Vostok or three and whatever else is sitting in the multiple massive mounds of...well, you get it. These are all in running order and in generally very good shape. Some may need minor adjustment or repair, like a bezel reattaching (I'm lookin' at you Vostoks!).

The process:

Send me $15 for 1, $25 for 2, $30 for 3 (you can buy more if you dare, add $5 per watch) via Zelle or PayPal F&F. USPS Priority shipping to anywhere the postal worker considers domestic is included!

Tell me what kind of watches you like best and I will take that info into consideration (or not) while I prognosticate and select for you a watch (or two or...) from my multiple massive (don't make me say it again), pack it (or them) up with the stickers and the note, and mail to you a package resulting in you gleefully enjoying or possibly despising my guts forever when you open it!

What are you waiting for?! PM me now and let's start reducing these piles and restoring my sanity!
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
cortman
MoT Member

Re: MoT's Mostly Mighty Mystery Watch Sale

Post by cortman »

I'm in for two!
Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

This is cool. I am in for 3. I might have to do an unboxing video of these.
denormalize
MoT Member

Post by denormalize »

In for a few!