As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

FS: Rolex Milgauss 40 mm in Stainless Steel with Green Crystal and Blue Dial

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
Stretch44
MoT Member

FS: Rolex Milgauss 40 mm in Stainless Steel with Green Crystal and Blue Dial

Post by Stretch44 »

Helping my friend sell his used Rolex Milgauss 40 mm in Stainless Steel with Green Crystal on Oyster Bracelet with Blue Luminous Dial, model # 116400.

Very clean example with original sleeve, exterior box, and the original Rolex green inner box, but no card. Also includes an additional link. Crystal is in excellent 100% condition. The watch has been gently used, never polished and has minor / faint signs of wear (95% condition).

This used Oyster Perpetual Milgauss features a perfect Z-blue dial with luminescent hour markers, a green sapphire crystal produces light reflections while preserving optimal legibility. With its clean lines and evocative orange seconds hand, shaped like a lightning bolt to echo the original model, the Milgauss is recognizable at a glance. The green sapphire crystal developed by Rolex is scratch proof, fade-proof and only available on the Milgauss. Its light green shade, tinted throughout the entire crystal, turns nearly luminescent at the beveled edges.

Offered at $10,300.00 net. Will accept Zelle, Venmo, and wire. Purchase with confidence.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stretch44
MoT Member

Re: FS: Rolex Milgauss 40 mm in Stainless Steel with Green Crystal and Blue Dial

Post by Stretch44 »

Bump