We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Rolex 18238 Day-Date FACTORY LAPIS LAZULI Dial

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Rolex 18238 Day-Date FACTORY LAPIS LAZULI Dial

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Rolex 18238 Day-Date FACTORY LAPIS LAZULI Dial

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $56,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

Connect with me on instagram

Rolex 18238 Day-Date LAPIS LAZULI Dial

This timepiece comes with the leather presidential buckle box, instructional manuals and Rolex handkerchief. It comes with the incredibly rare Factory Rolex blue Lapis Lazuli stone dial. The timepiece is in nice pre-owned condition with no nicks or scratches on crystal. The case and band only show minimal surface wear throughout. The bracelet shows very little stretch and will accommodate just over a 7.5” wrist. The lugs and case edges are very sharp and the caseback still has the original sticker! Mechanically the watch is functioning as it should. Serial numbers & names are blurred in photos only for privacy reasons.

I am happy to answer all questions about the watch. Just reach out to me via messages. I have many references in the watch world and am happy to provide as many as needed. Feel free to search my username “thegolferguy” in the Rolex Forums under the “Who’s Who” section and see ample feedback.

Reference Number: 18238
Bezel: 18K Yellow Gold
Band: 18K Yellow Gold
Case: 18K Yellow Gold
Case Diameter: 36mm
Movement: Automatic
Crystal: Sapphire
Dial Color: BLUE LAPIS LAZULI
Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Day/Date
Year: X Serial (Year 1991)

More Pictures: Value Your Watch

ValueYourWatch.com