We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: [b]Breitling Navitimer B01 Chronograph 43mm Ice Blue 70th Anniversary Ed. (rare color))[/b]

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: [b]Breitling Navitimer B01 Chronograph 43mm Ice Blue 70th Anniversary Ed. (rare color))[/b]

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Navitimer B01 Chronograph 43mm Ice Blue 70th Anniversary Ed. (rare color))

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $9,100 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 813-358-8670
Connect with me on instagram

Breitling Navitimer B01 Chronograph 43mm Ice Blue 70th Anniversary Ed.

REF#: AB0138241C1A1

43mm

Stainless Steel Case

Brand new, unused, stickers in place

Very rare and desirable Ice Blue Version that is still on pre-order online and very difficult to find in boutique locations.

This is the new 70th Anniversary Navitimer, Breitling’s iconic pilot’s chronograph. Brand new and unused with intact 5 year manufacture’s warranty until 4/9/2027.

Comes with the new for 2021 original Breitling eco-box, warranty card, and instruction book.

Includes Fedex Priority Overnight shipping fully insured. Will ship to US address only. No returns accepted.

Manufacturer

Breitling

Model Name

Navitimer B01 Chronograph 43 – Ice Blue Edition

Reference Number

AB0138241C1A1

Movement

Breitling 01

Case Size

43mm

Case Material

Stainless Steel

Crystal

Cambered Sapphire Crystal

Dial

Ice Blue

Strap Band

Stainless Steel Bracelet

Additional Information

Very rare and desirable Ice Blue edition

Condition of watch presented as accurately as possible with the included photos.

I have listed this item to the best of my ability. If you have any questions, please contact me prior to purchasing so I may reply to them. Payment is expected within three days of purchase. The item will be shipped within 1-2 business days after payment has been received. If for some reason there is an issue with the item when it arrives, please contact me ASAP to address it.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch