As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

FS: Tudor Prince Day-Date 76213-001

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Tudor Prince Day-Date 76213-001

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Tudor Prince Day-Date 76213-001

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $3,542 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. +351919588630 email: amillionwatchs@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

Welcome and thank you for gazing upon this beautiful Tudor Prince Day-Date 76213-001 36mm watch. This piece is great for collectors and the condition of this watch is in perfect condition with the original box, manuals, accessories and papers.

This timepiece is fitted with a stainless steel and gold bracelet that comes with three extra links and as a gold bezel, Calendar Date and Week Day. Although this watch is 36 mm and can be worn by those with smaller wrists without it looking too bulky.

The Prince Day-Date is a highly reliable timepiece and suited for good day-to-day use.

This watch is Powered by Tudor’s in-house ETA 2834-2 automatic movement it keeps time well, provides a 36-hour power reserve and is appropriate for business and casual attire.

The watch comes with the original box, papers, tools and manuals.

Authenticity is guaranteed.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch