We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Breitling Navigier Montbrillant Datora 43mm

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Navigier Montbrillant Datora 43mm

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Navigier Montbrillant Datora 43mm

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $5,290 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 5052342714
Connect with me on instagram

Im offering my Breitling Montbrillant Datora 43mm for sale

Reference Number A21330

Preowned-Overall good condition (See pics for accurate representation of condition)

Comes with box & card

PLUS Three extra straps

1. Stainless steel mesh bracelet
2. Brown alligator strap
3. Black leather strap (white accented stitch)

Specs

Case size-43mm
Case material-Stainless steel
Movement- Breitling calibur 21 (Valjoux 7751)
Water resistance- 30 Meters
Power reserve- 42 Hours
Lug width- 22mm

(Fun fact)
These watches have an oscillating pinion which produces a very similar effect that a vertical clutch would. If you hold the pusher in while starting the chronograph there is no “jump” or “stagger” in the seconds hand.

This watch also has 8 hands on the dial and tells Day, Date, Month, 24 hour register with small seconds and chronograph functionality for timing things. On top of that it also feature the famous slide rule by Breitling that was designed to work out math problems on the “fly” for pilots

A little bit about myself….

Im a watch enthusiast and collector. Ive been into watches for a little over a decade. Im very passionate about horology. I love talking watches with people! Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about this timepiece or any other. Im hoping to connect someone with this beautiful timepiece and potentially make a new friend in the process.

Im actually tempted to keep this one…

PRICE-$5290 + Shipping

Payment
Im happy to go through Value Your Watch to process payment or I also take bank wire & Zelle

PAYPAL is only accepted from people I’ve done business with in the past.

Payment needs to clear before I can ship

SHIPPING (Add $50 bucks) Once payment clears for the sale, you will have the watch on your wrist the very next day (Usually available for pick by 9am following day) I will fully insure your package and send priority overnight to your nearest FedEx.

I have strong references out there in the watch community that you can verify. I am also happy to take a call or FaceTime chat etc to show the watch and let you know Im a real person with a real watch. Transparency and full disclosure are very important in buying and selling watches online.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch