We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Panerai Luminor 1950 Regatta Chronograph Flyback 47mm. Full Set. PAM00526 PAM526

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Panerai Luminor 1950 Regatta Chronograph Flyback 47mm. Full Set. PAM00526 PAM526

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Panerai Luminor 1950 Regatta Chronograph Flyback 47mm. Full Set. PAM00526 PAM526

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $11,997 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 5614520071
Connect with me on instagram

Panerai Luminor 1950 Regatta Chronograph Flyback 47mm. Full Set. PAM00526 PAM526

– Brand: Panerai

– Model: PAM00526 / PAM526

– Case Diameter: 47 mm

– Movement/Caliber: Automatic / P.9100/R

– Power reserve: 72 hours

– Number of jewels: 37 jewels

– Case material: Titanium

– Water Resistance: 100 meters

– Bracelet material / Strap: Black Leather Strap / Black Rubber Strap / Titanium Buckle

– Crystal: Sapphire Crystal

– Condition: Watch is in very good condition 9/10. Crystal is in perfect condition. Regular hairlines on case and Bezel. Please refer to the pictures as I have tried to show as much as possible. Polish available upon request.

– Functions: Hours, Minutes, Small Seconds, Flyback Chronograph, programmable regatta countdown, and hacking seconds.

– Special comments: One of the best Panerai models out there. The Flyback chronograph and the regatta countdown complications make it one of the most sought after. Watch comes as complete as possible, and very well kept.

– Scope of Delivery: Watch comes triple boxed, instructions book, certificates book, stickers, case protector, two OEM straps, and changing tools. I will ship overnight with FedEx and insured.

– carlos.a.grajales.7 FB/IG for more info and references.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch