We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS:Panerai Luminor 1950 Ceramica GMT3DAY BlackCeramic Titanium 44mm Automatic PAM441 MSRP14.5K

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS:Panerai Luminor 1950 Ceramica GMT3DAY BlackCeramic Titanium 44mm Automatic PAM441 MSRP14.5K

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Panerai Luminor 1950 Ceramica GMT3DAY BlackCeramic Titanium 44mm Automatic PAM441 MSRP14.5K

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $7,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. +1 7783899025
Connect with me on instagram

Up for sale is the popular stealthy- Panerai 3 day GMT automatic, PAM 441 Known for its simplicity, the Panerai brand surprised its enthusiast by creating this attention demanding masterpiece that is the ultimate combination of modern technology with the vintage inspired designs which allows for maximum versatility for business meeting s and outdoor adventures alike.

Housing the masterpiece movement, the automatic mechanical P.9001 caliber composed of 29 jewels and 229 components total, this movement allows the watch to automatically run for 3 days at full charge just by wearing it! In addition, the power reserve indicator on the back along side the additional time zone arrow allows you to travel the world keeping track of your most important commodity-time!

This particular watch comes with the original outer paper box, the inner box, a leather strap, the tool, the booklet and a authentication card by a local reputable watch maker ( german watchmaker at yaletown, which is well known for local watch collectors)

The condition of this watch is 8.5/10. There is a very slight graze on the sapphire glass at the 10 o’clock mark. visible under certain lighting and angle, if you run your finger through it, you can’t even feel a scratch. I have included pictures at various angles to show the condition. This glass can be replaced by a repair shop for about 500 cad, as quoted by the Panerai boutique. The case of the watch is like new with straps both in excellent condition.

Asking for 9000 CAD/7000USD OBO+shipping

Why deal with me- Antonio Huang ?
Honesty, reputation and care. I pride myself with these most important traits as a luxury watch trader. I have done numerous deals with tons of references across multiple groups and platforms, with all of my clients happily vouching for me! Not only do I make all my deals easy and convenient, I also make sure to be transparent to my clients, by offering boutique-level care while offering only quality authentic time pieces at a competitive pricing that are hard to get anywhere else! On top of that I offer a buy-back program that allows the client to change watches and enjoy different pieces at the lowest cost possible!

Forms of payments accepted includes Wire and Crypto-USD stable coins.

Shipping will always be Fedex priority shipping with Insurance!

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions, I will be happy to do provide more detailed pics and references!

More Pictures: Value Your Watch