We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Breitling Superocean Heritage II Blue on Bracelet Dive Watch 42mm Box and Papers

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Superocean Heritage II Blue on Bracelet Dive Watch 42mm Box and Papers

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Superocean Heritage II Blue on Bracelet Dive Watch 42mm Box and Papers

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $3,590 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 3058150768
Connect with me on instagram

Breitling Superocean Heritage II Blue on Bracelet Dive Watch 42mm Box papers

Condition

Selling this beautiful time piece. Pre-owned Condition (9.5/10). The watch has minor wear and tear. There are hairline scratches on the clasp due to regular use. This can be polished out.

There is also some patina developing on the hour markers (this is NORMAL). The patina gives the watch some “flavor”.

I am happy to answer all questions about the watch. Please shoot me a message. I have many references and am happy to provide anything to make you feel at ease. Please search my username for other methods to reach me.

Shipping

Overnight with insurance. I hope to get this gorgeous time piece on your wrist ASAP.

Details

Bezel: Blue Ceramic
Face: Blue
Case: Steel
Band: Steel Mesh
Case Diameter: 42 mm
Wrist size: 7.25. Comes with extra links
Includes: BOX, PAPERS, and extra links
Movement: B20
Reference: AB2030161C1A1
Payment Method- Bank Wire, Ebay/Chrono24, Escrow account

More Pictures: Value Your Watch