We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: [b]Cartier Santos Blue Men’s Stainless Steel | Blue Cartier Santos | Large Santos[/b]

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: [b]Cartier Santos Blue Men’s Stainless Steel | Blue Cartier Santos | Large Santos[/b]

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Cartier Santos Blue Men’s Stainless Steel | Blue Cartier Santos | Large Santos

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $6,850 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 3058150768
Connect with me on instagram

Cartier Santos Blue Men’s Stainless Steel | Blue Cartier Santos | Large Santos

Condition

Selling this beautiful time piece. Pre-owned Condition (9/10). There is little to no wear on the watch. Please see the pictures, they are of the EXACT watch you will receive. There are small hairline scratches due to wear and tear

I am happy to answer all questions about the watch. Please shoot me a message. I have many references and am happy to provide anything to make you feel at ease. Please search my username for other methods to reach me.

Shipping

Overnight with insurance. I hope to get this gorgeous time piece on your wrist ASAP.

Details

Bezel: Steel
Face: Blue
Case: Steel
Band: Steel
Case Diameter: 79.8 x 47.5
Wrist size: 7.25. with extra links
Includes: BOX, PAPERS, Full SET
Movement: 1847 MC
Reference: WSSA0030
Payment Method- Bank Wire, Ebay/Chrono24, Escrow account

More Pictures: Value Your Watch