We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: [b]Panerai Luminor Chrono Luna Rossa 44mm PAM01303 PAM1303 – Complete / Unworn / 8-Year Warranty[/b]

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: [b]Panerai Luminor Chrono Luna Rossa 44mm PAM01303 PAM1303 – Complete / Unworn / 8-Year Warranty[/b]

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Panerai Luminor Chrono Luna Rossa 44mm PAM01303 PAM1303 – Complete / Unworn / 8-Year Warranty

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $13,499 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. (219) 707-1852
Connect with me on instagram

Offering to you my Panerai Luminor Chrono Luna Rossa 44mm PAM01303! This watch was purchased in January 2022 and is unworn! Under Panerai’s PAMGUARD Warranty until 1/8/2030!

Condition is 10/10 – This watch is brand new in the box. Never been worn with tags still on the watch and protective film on the case back

This set comes complete with – Panerai Outter Cardboard Box, Panerai “Luna Rossa” Woden Box, Panerai Blue “Luna Rossa” Strap, Panerai OEM White Rubber Strap, Panerai International Warranty Card, Panerai Instructions / Warranty Booklet, and both Panerai Tools

Item Details: Year: 2022
Reference Number: PAM01303
Case Diameter: 44mm
Case: AISI 316L Brushed Steel
Bezel: Polished Steel
Dial: Blue Sun-Brushed Sandwich Dial
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Band: Blue “Luna Rossa” Strap & White Panerai Rubber Strap
Power Reserve: 42 hours
Water Resistance: 100m (330ft)
Movement: P.9200 Calibre Automatic
Jewels: 41
Features: Speed Tachymeter Scale, Hollowed Chronograph Counter at 3 o’clock, Small Seconds Counter at 9 o’clock, Central Chronograph Seconds Hand, Luminescence Arabic Numerals, Luminescence Hour Markers

If you have any questions or concerns at all, please do not hesitate to reach out at:

Call/Text: (219) 707-1852
Email: austin@esntltimepieces.com
IG: @esntltimepieces
FB: austin.pollard.18

My goal is to ensure we have a 100% smooth and stress-free transaction if we decide to do business together!

Communication is one of the most important, if not THE most important, part of any transaction so please know that I am available for FaceTime or phone calls to showcase the watch and to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to doing business with you

More Pictures: Value Your Watch