We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Breitling Navitimer 50th Anniversary A41322 Collector’s Set. Serviced w/ 18 month Warranty

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Navitimer 50th Anniversary A41322 Collector’s Set. Serviced w/ 18 month Warranty

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Navitimer 50th Anniversary A41322 Collector’s Set. Serviced w/ 18 month Warranty

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $4,650 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 435-200-5481

Connect with me on instagram

Please see my condition grade chart in the pictures. I strive to be as accurate and thorough as I can.

For your consideration is this 50th Anniversary Breitling Navitimer A41322 Automatik Chronograph collector’s set. It comes as a complete set, including all boxes and paperwork as well as the July 2022 service overhaul receipt from Bennison (includes 18 month transferable warranty). The case measures 41.8mm without the crown making it an appropriate sport model for most wrist sizes. The lugs measure 22mm and the case is water resistant to 3atm. The brushed bracelet is sized to fit a 7” wrist and includes all extra links. The watch features a sapphire crystal and a B41 automatic movement with 42 hours of power reserve.

Having had a recent overhaul that comes with a transferable 18 month warranty, this 50th Anniversary Navitimer is the best available on the market.

All photos are 100% of the actual watch for sale.

I am easy to work with and strive to be 100% transparent while providing the best possible buying experience.

I stand by my description and guarantee that this timepiece is 100% correct, original, authentic and in a factory specified functioning condition.
I ship via FedEx Priority Overnight with full insurance to your nearest Fedex Office store for personal pick up. Watch will ship within two days (usually same day) of agreed upon payment clearing my account. Local, in person deals in the Salt Lake City area will be conducted at a local police station or other agreed upon safe location such as inside a bank.

I have many references from highly reputable dealers, traders and collectors upon request. Deal with confidence.

Returns accepted within 14 days of receipt and if returned properly packaged and shipped at your expense. Watch and all accessories must be returned in the exact condition you received them. and as described.
I reserve the right to end this listing or to change the price at any time. This watch is for sale locally, on other platforms and watch forums for an offline price.

Breck’s Watches
435-200-5481
boogeze@gmail.com

More Pictures: Value Your Watch