We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: [b]Panerai Luminor Marina PAM 312 / 00312. 3 days. Stainless Steel 44mm. Full Set[/b]

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: [b]Panerai Luminor Marina PAM 312 / 00312. 3 days. Stainless Steel 44mm. Full Set[/b]

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Panerai Luminor Marina PAM 312 / 00312. 3 days. Stainless Steel 44mm. Full Set

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $4,997 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 5614520071
Connect with me on instagram

– Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Rubber Clad 42mm. Black Dial. 25940SK
– Brand: Audemars Piguet
– Model: 25940SK
– Case Diameter: 42 mm
– Year of Production: 2012 / H series
– Movement/Caliber: Automatic / AP Caliber 2326/2840
– Power reserve: 38 hours
– Case material: Stainless Steel
– Water Resistance: 100 meters
– Bracelet material / Strap: AP Volcanized Rubber Strap / AP Stainless Steel Deployant Buckle
– Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
– Condition: Watch is in very good condition 9.0/10. Crystal is in perfect condition. Watch was just polished, and it is retail ready. Please refer to the pictures as I have tried to show as much as possible.
– Functions: Hours, Minutes, Small-Seconds, Date, Tachymeter, and Chronograph
– Special comments: Watch was just polished by my local watchmaker. Movement was lubricated and gaskets replaced. Water resistance tested and passed. Results included. Also note that bezel is in very good condition, which is very important on this model and hard to get preowned.
– Scope of Delivery: This is a watch only. I will ship overnight with FedEx and insured. Plenty of references available upon request.
– carlos.a.grajales.7 FB/IG for more info and references

More Pictures: Value Your Watch