We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: [b]Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Pam 00422[/b]

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: [b]Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Pam 00422[/b]

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Pam 00422

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $6,500 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 9548992704
Connect with me on instagram

I’m selling my Panerai Pam 422 which has been an amazing watch! This is a 47mm, for those with larger wrist who want an exquisite piece.

The watch was bought Preowned from Radcliffe Jewelers in Towston, Maryland, it does not have the original warranty card but does have a letter from Radcliffe Jewelers. The box says 2013 and is stickered. I do not have the original exterior box so it is not triple boxed, only double boxed. And it does not have the original Panerai leather strap, when bought from Radcliffe it didn’t have the original strap. It does still have the factory rubber Panerai strap and tool with the manual and certification.

The watch was just in for a complete service in March 2022 from Panerai (costing roughly $1,800) where they in addition to servicing the watch also replaced the front and back crystals and replaced the dial. The reason for this was the front crystal had a deep scratch and the back crystal was cracked. The watch is basically a brand new working and looking timepiece. The work has a 24 month warranty as well.

The only noticeable wear is on the back near the P0528/2000, there are a few scuffs. For an almost 10 year old watch you can see how good of shape it is currently in.

I can provide more pictures of the paperwork as well as any additional pictures needed.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch