We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Breitling Old Navitimer II 42 Vintage “Panda” Silver Dial Box Automatic A13022.1

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Old Navitimer II 42 Vintage “Panda” Silver Dial Box Automatic A13022.1

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Old Navitimer II 42 Vintage “Panda” Silver Dial Box Automatic A13022.1

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $4,795 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

STRIKING Breitling Old Navitimer II 42 with “Panda” Silver Dial and Black Subdials on Brand New Breitling Black Leather Strap and Brand New Breitling Tang Clasp! Comes with original Breitling boxes. This particular dial is hard to come by and very desirable, I haven’t owned another in over a year and a half (I’ve sold 150 Navitimers between now and then for reference). Killer color combination, especially with the black strap matching the subdials!

The watch is in great cognition overall with only very minor wear, nothing notable. Keeping good time on my timegrapher when tested. It’s very clean overall, surprised me for being vintage. Looks killer on wrist! It is the perfect size at 41.5 mm and fits near all wrists, making it quite a bit more versatile than most Navitimers especially with cuffs. Ready to be on wrist!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 500 watches per year and have nothing but good reviews online and hundreds of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. You can find me on WUS under my account name Camdamonium; I have multiple references across the country.

Breitling Old Navitimer II

Reference Number: A13022.1

Band: Brand New Unworn Breitling Black Leather

Bezel: Bidirectional Steel Slide Rule

Case: Polished Stainless Steel

Case Diameter: 41.5 mm

Clasp: Bran New Unworn Breitling Tang

Dial Color: Silver with Black Subdials

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date

Movement: Breitling Caliber 13

Power Reserve: 42 Hours

Water Resistance: 30M / 100FT