We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Breitling Chronomat 44 B01 Black Roman $9K MSRP Box Bracelet Chronograph AB0110

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Chronomat 44 B01 Black Roman $9K MSRP Box Bracelet Chronograph AB0110

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Chronomat 44 B01 Black Roman $9K MSRP Box Bracelet Chronograph AB0110

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $4,795payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

STUNNING Breitling Chronomat 44 B01 with Black Roman Numeral Dial on Stainless Steel Pilot Bracelet! Comes with the original Breitling boxes with normal wear for their generation and the original manual. This particular Chronomat 44’s finish is fully polished throughout the case, bezel, and bracelet, giving it that quintessential Breitling look. Powered by the In-House B01 Movement!

The watch is in good condition overall with only very minor wear, nothing notable. The watch looks even better than in the pictures in my opinion, and do excuse the dust on the watch in the photos. Keeping good time on my timegrapher when tested. Ready to be on wrist!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 500 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and hundreds of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy. The bracelet can accommodate a 7.25 wrist at maximum without additional links. You can find me on WUS under my account name Camdamonium and I also DBA as Camden’s Horology and Sivils Luxury; I have countless references across the country.

Breitling Chronomat 44

Reference Number: AB011012/B956

MSRP: $9,060

Bracelet: Stainless Steel Pilot

Bezel: Bi-Directional Rotating Polished Stainless Steel

Case Material: Stainless Steel

Case Diameter: 44.00 mm

Case Finish: Polished

Case Thickness: 17.10 mm

Crown: Screw-Down

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial Color: Black w/Roman Numeral Markers