As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

FS: Rolex Submariner Date Two-Tone Yellow Gold Steel Black Dial 16613 2yr Warranty Recently Serviced

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Rolex Submariner Date Two-Tone Yellow Gold Steel Black Dial 16613 2yr Warranty Recently Serviced

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Rolex Submariner Date Two-Tone Yellow Gold Steel Black Dial 16613 2yr Warranty Recently Serviced

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $11,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 7347805134 email: matt@discerningtime.com
Connect with me on instagram

Offering up a two-tone Rolex Submariner with black dial. Manufactured in 1998, the watch is in great condition for its age. Recently underwent a complete overhaul, which included a new main spring, bezel insert, crown, crystal, clasp and refinishing. Comes with a two year warranty on the movement via Precise Time Watch Repair.

The watch comes with full links and can fit a sized 7.5″ wrist. The Oyster bracelet has the divers suit extension. Comes with the inner box and pillow, hang tag, OP and Submariner booklets.

Please pay attention to the photos, as they reflect the condition of the watch. My goal is to be as transparent as possible and to facilitate a positive buying experience. I am also willing to provide references upon request. I am active on TRF, WTA, WuS, IG, FB & Twitter at discerningtime. Will ship FedEx Overnight Insured. References available upon request. Accepted payment methods include bank wire, Zelle or PayPal F&F with references.

Manufacturer: Rolex

Model: Submariner Date

Ref: 16613

Condition: Great condition

Packaging: Inner box and pillow, hang tag, OP and Submariner booklets.

Case

Bezel Material: Brushed & polished stainless steel
Crystal: Scratch resistant sapphire with cyclops date bubble
Dial Color: black
Water Resistance: 300 M
Case Diameter: 40 mm
Movement

Movement Type: Automatic
Caliber: 3135
Power Reserve: 48 hrs
Number of Jewels: 31
Complications: Quickset date