We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Hublot Classic Fusion Blue Sunray Dial 542.nx.7170.lr 2020

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Hublot Classic Fusion Blue Sunray Dial 542.nx.7170.lr 2020

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Hublot Classic Fusion Blue Sunray Dial 542.nx.7170.lr 2020

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $$5,397 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions
Connect with me on instagram

Hublot Classic Fusion Titanium Blue with Blue Leather strap 42mm – Ref. 542.NX.7170.LR. Boxes and warranty card, excellent preowned condition; warranty card dated December 2020. The watch is super clean and the crystal is exceptional – 9.5/10. A beautiful piece with that Blue Sunray dial.

Details:

Reference Number: 542.NX.7170.LR
Case Size: 42mm
Bezel: Satin-Finished and Polished Titanium

Movement: HUB1110 Self-Winding Movement – Automatic

Exhibition Caseback

Jewels: 21

Dial: Blue Sunray Satin-Finished

Power Reserve: 42 hours

Band Material: Leather

Band Width: 25mm

Band Color: Blue

Water resistance: 50m, 150 ft

Crystal: Sapphire with Anti-Reflective Treatment

Condition: Watch is in excellent condition with very light signs of wear on the clasp and case. See pics for more information

Scope of Delivery:

Outer Box
Inner box – Display Box
Watch

Warranty Card

Watch is in hand and ready to go out as soon as your payment clears. Feel free to PM with any questions or for more pictures. Please read and ask all questions before making an offer.

Standard shipping consists of FEDEX overnight delivery service. All packages will shipped to the nearest FedEx location with Hold for Pickup, and will require an Adult signature. Let me know if you are concerned about that, but it’s really for your benefit.

My goal is to be completely transparent and honest in all of my business dealing and transactions. My goal is to build repeat customers who trust and want to work with me in the future. If we decide to do business together, I will provide a great level of service and a very smooth transaction.

More Pictures https://valueyourwatch.com/store/shadle-luxury-watches/
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Hublot Classic Fusion Blue Sunray Dial 542.nx.7170.lr 2020

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP