We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Breitling Navitimer 42 Silver Dial Bracelet Boxes Chronograph Automatic A23322

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Navitimer 42 Silver Dial Bracelet Boxes Chronograph Automatic A23322

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Navitimer 42 Silver Dial Bracelet Boxes Chronograph Automatic A23322

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $4,995 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

STRIKING Breitling Navitimer 42 with Silver Dial on Polished Navitimer Bracelet! Comes with original Breitling boxes. These Navitimer 42s are pretty sought after on bracelet with Silver dial, it’s a super clean look all in all! Definitely completes that classic Breitling look with the “Winged B” logo. This is a very classic Navitimer, popular and sought after in the Breitling world!

The watch is in fantastic condition with only very minor wear, nothing notable. Keeping good time on my timegrapher when tested! Do disregard all the lint/dust in the photos as all our watches are photographed outdoors in natural lighting/conditions (like disregard the lint at the 7 o’clock on hanging from the bezel over the case lol). Ready to be om wrost.

Stunning setup, timeless and future classic! It is the perfect size at 41.8mm and fits near all wrists, making it quite a bit more versatile than most larger Navitimers especially with cuffs. In my opinion, the watch looks far better in person than in the pictures. It belongs in any watch rotation with its classic Navitimer look at a spectacular price point!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 500 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and hundreds of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy. The bracelet can accommodate a 7.5 inch wrist at maximum without additional links. You can find me on WUS under my account name Camdamonium and I also DBA as Camden’s Horology and Sivils Luxury; I have countless references across the country.

Breitling Navitimer 42

Reference Number: A23322

Bezel: Bidirectional Stainless Steel Slide Rule

Bracelet: Polished Navitimer Bracelet

Case: Polished Stainless Steel

Case Diameter: 41.8 mm

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial Color: Silver

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date

Lug Width: 22.0 mm

Movement: Breitling Caliber 23

Power Reserve: 42 Hours

Water Resistance: 30M / 100FT

More Pictures: Value Your Watch

ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Breitling Navitimer 42 Silver Dial Bracelet Boxes Chronograph Automatic A23322

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP