We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Breitling Chronomat 44 Limited Edition Blue Mother of Pearl Dial B01 Box AB0110

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Chronomat 44 Limited Edition Blue Mother of Pearl Dial B01 Box AB0110

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Chronomat 44 Limited Edition Blue Mother of Pearl Dial B01 Box AB0110

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $5,195 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

STRIKING Breitling Chronomat 44 Limited Edition of 400 with RARE Blue Mother of Pearl Dial and White Mother of Pearl Subdials on Blue Pro Diver Breitling Rubber! Comes with the original Breitling boxes. This dial is KILLER, perhaps the nicest dial ever offered on the Breitling Chronomat. Very rare to find this Chronomat variant in the US as it was not originally offered at US boutiques or authorized dealers, only abroad. In fact it’s currently the *only one for sale in the world*. Looks ULTRA STUNNING on wrist!

The watch is in great condition overall with minor wear, nothing notable. Keeping good time on my timegrapher when tested. Do excuse lint/dust in the picture from the photography process, as we photograph all watches outside in natural lighting/conditions. This Chronomat is ready to be on wrist!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 500 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and hundreds of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. You can find me on WUS under my account name Camdamonium and I also DBA as Camden’s Horology and Sivils Luxury; I have countless references across the country.

Breitling Chronomat 44 Limited Edition of 400

Reference Number: AB0110

Band: Blue Pro Diver Rubber

Bezel: Polished Unidirectional Stainless Steel

Case: Polished Stainless Steel

Case Diameter: 44.0 mm

Clasp: Stainless Steel Tang

Crown: Screw-Down

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial: Blue Mother of Pearl w/White Mother of Pearl Subdials

Jewels: 47

Movement: Self -Winding Breitling Caliber 01

Power reserve: 70 Hours

Thickness: 16.95 mm

Vibrations: 28,800 vph

Water Resistance: 500M / 1650FT

More Pictures: Value Your Watch
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Breitling Chronomat 44 Limited Edition Blue Mother of Pearl Dial B01 Box AB0110

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP