We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Hublot Big Bang Meca-10 Titanium Skeleton Dial Complete Set – 414.NI.1123.RX

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Hublot Big Bang Meca-10 Titanium Skeleton Dial Complete Set – 414.NI.1123.RX

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Hublot Big Bang Meca-10 Titanium Skeleton Dial Complete Set – 414.NI.1123.RX

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $15,500 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 6177750544
Connect with me on instagram

Hublot Big Bang Meca-10 Titanium Skeleton Dial Complete Set – 414.NI.1123.RX. Pre-owned and in fantastic condition.

The Hublot Meca-10 is arguably one of the best movements to come out of Hublot within the last couple of years. It’s a timepiece that demands attention and respect. The original retail on this piece is $22,000 – mine is offered at a highly competitive price!

This watch comes with complete box and papers, including receipt, and is in impeccable condition, as can be seen from the photos that display an accurate representation. It is an absolutely stunning timepiece to look at and, more importantly, wear with confidence.

Specifics
Reference number: 414.NI.1123.RX
Movement: Manual winding
Condition: Very good, with little to no signs of wear
Movement/caliber: HUB1201
Power reserve: 240 h
Jewels: 24
Case diameter: 45mm
Case material: Titanium
Water resistance: 10 ATM
Bezel material: Titanium
Crystal: Sapphire crystal
Dial: Transparent
Bracelet material: Rubber
Bracelet color: Black
Clasp: Fold clasp
Clasp material: Titanium

The watch will be shipped fully insured overnight within the continental U.S. through FedEx.

I’m an enthusiast and am not associated with Hublot in any way.

I’m more than happy to provide additional photos or facetime with serious buyers. Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions whatsoever!

Very best,
Gabe De Almeida – (IG: gabedealmeida)

More Pictures: Value Your Watch
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Hublot Big Bang Meca-10 Titanium Skeleton Dial Complete Set – 414.NI.1123.RX

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP