We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch Moon phase. Blue Side of The Moon. 304.93.44.52.03.001. Ceramic Blue dial.

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch Moon phase. Blue Side of The Moon. 304.93.44.52.03.001. Ceramic Blue dial.

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch Moon phase. Blue Side of The Moon. 304.93.44.52.03.001. Ceramic Blue dial. Mint and Full Set

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $9,297 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 5614520071
Connect with me on instagram

– Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch Moon phase. Blue Side of The Moon. 304.93.44.52.03.001. Ceramic Blue dial. Mint and Full Set

– Brand: Omega

– Model: 304.93.44.52.03.001

– Case Diameter: 44.25 mm

– Movement/Caliber: Automatic / 9904

– Year of Production: 2021

– Power reserve: 60 hours

– Number of jewels: 54

– Case material: Ceramic

– Water Resistance: 100 meters

– Bracelet material / Strap: Titanium and Ceramic Fold Clasp

– Crystal: Sapphire Crystal

– Condition: Watch is in mint condition 9.5/10. Please refer to the pictures as I have tried to show as much as possible.

– Functions: Hours, Minutes, Chronograph, Moon Phase, Tachymeter, and Date.

– Special Comments: Very stunning watch and a lot of value for this price. It brings one of the oldest complications in the watch industry, the “Moon Phase” and in addition the chronograph function. It has an open case back where the massive 9904 movement can be appreciated. It has a full balance bridge which makes it very shock resistant. The warranty is dated 08/21 so there is plenty of it left.

– Payment Method: PayPal, Bank Wire, Cash, or Direct through eBay

– Scope of Delivery: This watch comes double boxed, with manual, and all three cards. I will ship overnight with FedEx and insured. Plenty of references available upon request for serious buyers.

– FB/IG/TRF/VYW: Palmbeachtimecollection for more info and references

– Email: carlosg@palmbeachtimecollection.com

– Why Buy from Me:
– All my watches are tested for pressure test and timegrapher.
– I also provide a special buyback program.
– I trade, buy, and sell all main brands like: Breitling, Omega, Panerai, Cartier, IWC, Zenith, Rolex, Audemars Piguet, and Patek Philippe.
– I also assist on sourcing specific watches.
– I am not your typical watch seller, I am here for a long-term business relationship.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch