We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 6000M ULTRA DEEP 215.30.46.21.03.001 46mm Deepsea

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 6000M ULTRA DEEP 215.30.46.21.03.001 46mm Deepsea

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 6000M ULTRA DEEP 215.30.46.21.03.001 46mm Deepsea

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $14,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 6302871843 email: m.ahmed@columbia.edu
Connect with me on instagram

KEY DETAILS
For sale is an ode to one of Omega’s grandest achievements: This Omega Ultra Deep is rated to an awe inspiring 6000M / 20,000 FT depth rating made to honor Omega reaching the bottom of the Mariana Trench.
To my own surprise, it wears exactly like a Deepsea and is not as bulky as I was expecting. This is the only Ultra Deep on bracelet for sale in the US and is a Late 2022 Full set from the Omega Boutique.
Watch is cross-listed please confirm availability before marking “sold”
My favorite feature is that the dial has a blue and black hue that invokes the feeling of staring into deep water.
I also love the striking look of the new chamfered clasp.
There is a lot to love here and new developments at Omega that I will try my best to summarize:
This Ultra Deep is made of Omega’s new patent pending O-MEGASTEEL –an alloy that is harder than regular 316L steel AND harder than even Rolex’s famous 904L steel yet it has the elasticity of titanium. This new metal alloy is whiter and shinier, it almost looks like white gold. This Ultra Deep actually weighs the same as the gold omega speedmaster.
This is the ONLY Ultra Deep on bracelet for sale in the US. Here is why that’s important, Omega makes another version of this watch on a fabric strap…but it’s made of just regular titanium and has a new lug design that you CANNOT add a steel bracelet to. This Ultra Deep on the other hand can easily get a NATO or rubber strap added in the traditional way. So this is the most versatile option when it comes to the Ultra Deep model line.
Some final notes on engineering: notice how this watch does NOT need a helium escape valve like you normally see on divers allowing it to maintain a clean look. Finally, this new O-MEGASTEEL alloy is non-magnetic and also resistant to very high 15K Gauss magnetic fields.
This watch is for you if you’re looking for a unique Omega with a lot of wrist presence and of course, an alternative to the Rolex Deepsea that so many others already have.
I have plenty of references that will vouch for me that I can provide to serious buyers and I encourage you to ask them about me. I have a reputation to maintain. I also cover regular service going forward for all of my clients.
All photos are taken by me and are of the EXACT watch you will receive.
Brand – Omega
Model – Seamaster Planet Ocean Ultra Deep 215.30.46.21.03.001
Movement – Automatic
Case material – O-MEGASTEEL
Bracelet material – O-MEGASTEEL
Year of production – 2022
Condition – excellent condition except a desk diver scratch on the clasp
Location – Boca Raton, Florida
Includes – Double box Full Set
Case size – 46mm
Preferred Payment Methods – Bank Wire, Cash, (Paypal is available for current clients only)
Shipping Method – Fully insured priority overnight, US only
For references purposes, IG MOHIMEDIA

WHY WORK WITH ME?

I am the Ivy League’s “Watch Guy” — as a Columbia alum my network extends through Wall St, Law firms, Management Consulting firms, doctors, and start-up founders and I act as the “go-to guy” for people in these fields in managing their luxury asset collections such as watches, luxury/exotic cars, bags, and art. Even if you are not from this background I’d love to do business with you, open my network to you, and become your “go-to guy” and consultant.

I have a reputation to maintain: you are getting a good watch and working with a professional who has plenty of references within the luxury space and my clients that would happily vouch for me.

I am more than happy to offer these references to serious buyers and encourage you to contact them and ask about me.

Working with me is always smooth, full of communication, and I know how to both avoid problems with the logistics of the transaction and solve any of those problems that may arise. I have been in the business for years and have never had a complaint or return. I am thorough and give each watch and client my full attention.

Thank you for your consideration! I hope to do business with you.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch

ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 6000M ULTRA DEEP 215.30.46.21.03.001 46mm Deepsea

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP