We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: IWC Pilot Top Gun 46mm Black Ceramic Titanium Rattrapante Chronograph Ref. 379901 Box & Papers

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: IWC Pilot Top Gun 46mm Black Ceramic Titanium Rattrapante Chronograph Ref. 379901 Box & Papers

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

IWC Pilot Top Gun 46mm Black Ceramic Titanium Rattrapante Chronograph Ref. 379901 Box & Papers

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $8,500 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 6302871843 email: m.ahmed@columbia.edu
Connect with me on instagram

KEY DETAILS

For sale is this over-engineered ode to the Navy Fighter School and the legendary accolade of “Top Gun” (yes, that movie): the IWC Pilot “Doppelchrono” which is made of a high tech combo of ceramic and titanium called ceratanium. It comes with box and papers.

My favorite feature is that when the chronograph hands align, they make the Top Gun Fighter Jet logo

This timepiece has a lot of engineering involved:
–Day & Date Calendar
–Chronograph
–Rattrapante (the split seconds 2nd chronograph or “doppelchrono”)
–Small seconds

Comes on a very comfortable nylon strap with a folding clasp

This watch is for you if you’re a Top Gun, Military, Aviation, or Engineering fan and looking for something rugged. The titanium and ceramic materials stop this watch from feeling too bulky/heavy.

All photos are taken by me and are of the EXACT watch you will receive!
Brand – IWC
Model – Pilot Top Gun 379901
Movement – Automatic
Case material – Ceramic/Titanium (Ceratanium)
Bracelet material – Nylon
Year of production – Unknown Approx 2009
Condition – excellent condition except blemishes on bezel but no real scratches
Location – Boca Raton, Florida
Includes – Double box Full Set
Case size – 46mm
Preferred Payment Methods – Bank Wire, Cash, Direct through VYW, (Paypal is available for current clients only)
Shipping Method – Fully insured priority overnight, US only
For references purposes, IG MOHIMEDIA

WHY WORK WITH ME?

I am the Ivy League’s “Watch Guy” — as a Columbia alum my network extends through Wall St, Law firms, Management Consulting firms, doctors, and start-up founders and I act as the “go-to guy” for people in these fields in managing their luxury asset collections such as watches, luxury/exotic cars, bags, and art. Even if you are not from this background I’d love to do business with you, open my network to you, and become your “go-to guy” and consultant.

I have a reputation to maintain: you are getting a good watch and working with a professional who has plenty of references within the luxury space and my clients that would happily vouch for me.
I am more than happy to offer these references to serious buyers and encourage you to contact them and ask about me.

Working with me is always smooth, full of communication, and I know how to both avoid problems with the logistics of the transaction and solve any of those problems that may arise. I have been in the business for years and have never had a complaint or return. I am thorough and give each watch and client my full attention.
Thank you for your consideration! I hope to do business with you.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch