We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Ulysse Nardin Diver Lemon Shark 42mm Black DLC 8163-175LE/92-LEMONSHARK UN Dive

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Ulysse Nardin Diver Lemon Shark 42mm Black DLC 8163-175LE/92-LEMONSHARK UN Dive

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Ulysse Nardin Diver Lemon Shark 42mm Black DLC 8163-175LE/92-LEMONSHARK UN Dive

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $5,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 6302871843 email: m.ahmed@columbia.edu
Connect with me on instagram

KEY DETAILS

For sale is this Ulysse Nardin Diver made to honor the brand’s avatar and emblem: the shark. In this case, the Lemon Shark which primarily calls Florida’s coasts its home. This a perfect, universally sized 42mm entry-level UN diver with 300M / 1000 FT water resistance. Ulysse Nardin went with black Diamond-Like-Coating (DLC) to prevent scratches on this watch.

This is a still under warranty 2022 double box and papers full set and is #225 of just 300 made. Mint condition and there are still stickers on the caseback and lugs.

With a $7700 MSRP, you can have this <1 year old watch for over 40% off at just $4500.

UN designed a new “R-Strap” made of recycled fishing nets off the coast of France designed to grip wet suits just for this watch. Unlike other listings, this watch also comes with a fabric strap for daily wear when you aren’t diving. Photos were taken with the fabric strap attached.

The watch makes a great casual daily wear and of course has true utility as a diver.

This watch is for you if you’re looking for something different in your collection, something casual, and if you support the ecological programs UN is partnered with to make watches like this one.

Ulysse Nardin has made a ecological commitment in line with the United Nations and is drawing attention to near-threatened conservation status of the Lemon Shark. Ulysse Nardin has also partnered with the Florida International University (FIU) Medina Aquarius Program and OCEARCH for marine conservation research efforts in the Florida Keys.

All photos are taken by me and are of the EXACT watch you will receive!

Brand – Ulysse Nardin (UN)
Model – 8163-175LE/92-LEMONSHARK
Movement – Automatic
Case material – DLC Coated Stainless Steel
Bracelet material – Fabric strap & Recycled fishing net strap
Year of production – 2022
Condition – Excellent condition, caseback and lugs have factory stickers
Location – Boca Raton, Florida
Includes – Double box Full Set
Case size – 42mm
Preferred Payment Methods – Bank Wire, Cash, Direct through VYW, (Paypal is available for current clients only)
Shipping Method – Fully insured priority overnight, US only

For references purposes, IG MOHIMEDIA

WHY WORK WITH ME?

I am the Ivy League’s “Watch Guy” — as a Columbia University alum my network extends through Wall St, Law firms, Management Consulting firms, doctors, and start-up founders and I act as the “go-to guy” for people in these fields in managing their luxury asset collections such as watches, luxury/exotic cars, bags, and art. If you are not from this background I’d love to do business with you, open my network to you, and become your “go-to guy” and consultant.

I have a reputation to maintain: you are getting a good watch and working with a professional who has plenty of references within the luxury space and both known watch dealers and my clients that would happily vouch for me.

I am more than happy to offer these references to serious buyers and encourage you to contact them and ask about me.

Working with me is always smooth, full of communication, and I know how to both avoid and fix problems with shipping, transfer of money, and repairs. I have been in the business for years and have never had a complaint or return. I am thorough and give each watch and client my full attention.

Thank you for your consideration! I hope to do business with you.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch

ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Ulysse Nardin Diver Lemon Shark 42mm Black DLC 8163-175LE/92-LEMONSHARK UN Dive

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP