We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: NIB MOONSHINE GOLD GREEN Omega Speedmaster Professional 42mm Watch BOX & PAPERS 310.63.42.50.10.001

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: NIB MOONSHINE GOLD GREEN Omega Speedmaster Professional 42mm Watch BOX & PAPERS 310.63.42.50.10.001

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

NIB MOONSHINE GOLD GREEN Omega Speedmaster Professional 42mm Watch BOX & PAPERS 310.63.42.50.10.001

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $27,997 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 682-710-1224 email: info@arielicollection.com
Connect with me on instagram

NIB MOONSHINE GOLD GREEN Omega Speedmaster Professional 42mm Watch BOX & PAPERS 310.63.42.50.10.001

Hello everyone! Up for sale is this breathtaking NIB Omega Speedmaster Moonshine™ Gold Green dial watch with Box & Papers. See below for full details and send me any questions you may have!

✈ SHIPPING:
Overnight FedEx Insured CONUS, 2-Day Hawaii/Alaska. International shipping may be possible; send me a DM for more information.

⌚ CONDITION:
The watch is in immaculate new & unworn condition. Please excuse any dust and lint in the pictures. Case-back sticker still in place.

📊 QUICK SPECS:
Reference number – 310.63.42.50.10.001
Model – Moonwatch Professional Co-Axial Master Chronometer Chronograph
Movement – Calibre 3861
Case Material – Moonshine™ Gold
Case diameter – 42mm
Water-resistance – 50m
Power reserve – 50-hour
Dial – Green
Card Dated – 11/30/2022
Bracelet – Green Alligator Leather with Moonshine™ Gold Deployant Clasp
Lug Length – 20mm
Location – Fort Worth, TX

Read below for additional tidbits and goodies!

🤩 What Makes This Model Special?
This is among the most stunning Speedmaster variants in Omega’s lineup. With its sun-brushed green PVD dial, green ceramic bezel ring with Omega Ceragold™ tachymeter scale, and breathtaking Moonshine™ gold case, this timepiece commands attention while remaining classy. The Speedmaster has been a part of all six moon landings and is why this iconic line is dubbed the “Moonwatch.” This piece embodies the legacy and heritage Omega has been pioneering for over 60 years.

🤷‍♂️ Why Buy from Me – The Arieli Collection?
I have done over 100 deals across a variety of platforms and have lots of traceable references I can share. It is hard to trust someone you’ve never met in person, so I completely understand the hesitation when looking to buy an expensive piece of jewelry online. Therefore, I strive in providing a pleasant & transparent buying experience. I’m a watch lover first and foremost looking to connect with other watch lovers and provide a buying experience that resembles more of a deal among friends rather than a store with a typical customer. My ultimate goal is to be a friend you can reach out to when you are ready for your next piece, need to sell a piece, or just want to chat it up about watches, cars, or anything else.

🎖 Warranty:
If you purchase a watch that is currently out of factory warranty from me, I’ll provide you a 12-month warranty, so you pay NOTHING if the watch stops working due to normal use. Warranty does not cover watch damage due to negligence, abuse, or damage done on purpose.

📦 Returns:
Before considering a potential return, please reach out to me so I can make it right! Buyers may make a return WITHIN 7 DAYS of receipt of watch for any reason and receive a refund or trade in credit minus the cost of a shipping label and a 10% restocking fee. Full refund available if the watch listing is grossly misrepresented. If the buyer wishes to return the watch after the 7 total days from receipt of watch, the watch will be taken in as a “trade in” and we can discuss the value further. All contents must be in the original condition they were sent out in order to receive the full amount of the disclosed refund or trade in credit. If there is additional damage, missing kit contents, or it is discovered that the watch or any of its original components were swapped or we suspect fraud, I reserve the right to refuse the refund and will return the watch or will adjust the refund/trade-in credit amount accordingly.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns you may have!

The Arieli Collection
info@arielicollection.com
Call or Text: 682-710-1224

Social Media:
IG: The_Arieli_Collection
FB: /TheArieliCollection
Watchuseek: mp_chronorides
The Rolex Forums: mp_chronorides
Reddit: /u/mjperez100

For all my policies, terms & conditions, and more feel free to browse my website at:
Https://ArieliCollection.com

More Pictures: Value Your Watch