We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Hublot Big Bang Evolution Rose Gold Carbon Dial 44mm – BOX, PAPERS, 2 STRAPS – 301.PM.1780.GR

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Hublot Big Bang Evolution Rose Gold Carbon Dial 44mm – BOX, PAPERS, 2 STRAPS – 301.PM.1780.GR

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Hublot Big Bang Evolution Rose Gold Carbon Dial 44mm – BOX, PAPERS, 2 STRAPS – 301.PM.1780.GR

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $15,200 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 682-710-1224 email: info@arielicollection.com
Connect with me on instagram

Hello everyone! Up for sale is this gorgeous Rose Gold 44mm Hublot Big Bang Evolution Chronograph with BOX, PAPERS, AND EXTRA WHITE HORUS RUBBER STRAP. See below for full details and send me any questions you may have!

💲 PRICE:
$15.2k USD via bank wire, Escrow.com (shared fee), or Zelle. Texas residents to add 8.25% sales tax.

✈ SHIPPING:
Overnight FedEx Insured CONUS, 2-Day Hawaii/Alaska. International shipping may be possible; send me a DM for more information.

⌚ CONDITION:
The watch is running well with no issues and the crystal is clean with no nicks or scratches that I can see. The case and clasp look almost mint with minor wear, and 1 small flea bite on the top of the case where the strap is inserted. OEM rubber and Horus rubber look new. Box is pretty worn but I can source another one if needed.

📊 QUICK SPECS:
Reference number – 301.PM.1780.GR
Model – Big Bang Evolution Chronograph
MSRP – $31,900
Movement – HUB4100
Case Material – Solid 18k Rose Gold with Black Ceramic Bezel
Case diameter – 44mm
Water-resistance – 100m
Power reserve – 42-hour
Dial – Black Carbon Fiber
Card Dated – 12/6/2010
Bracelet – OEM Black Rubber and Horus White Rubber with OEM Deployant Clasp.
Location – Fort Worth, TX

Read below for additional tidbits and goodies!

🤩 What Makes This Model Special?
When “classy” meets “sporty” is exactly what you get with this stunning piece. The 18k rose gold case along with the black ceramic bezel presents a remarkable aesthetic that is only further complemented by the black carbon fiber dial with gold markers, and your choice of OEM black rubber or Horus white rubber strap. At 44mm, the watch wears comfortably while still offering massive wrist presence without looking gaudy. The watch is a strong performer, currently running at +2sec/day and presents a massive value at about 50% off MSRP. This watch truly has it all: stunning looks, impeccable Swiss craftsmanship, and amazing value opportunity!

🤷‍♂️ Why Buy from Me – The Arieli Collection?
I have done over 100 deals across a variety of platforms and have lots of traceable references I can share. It is hard to trust someone you’ve never met in person, so I completely understand the hesitation when looking to buy an expensive piece of jewelry online. Therefore, I strive to provide a pleasant & transparent buying experience. I’m a watch lover first and foremost looking to connect with other watch lovers and provide a buying experience that resembles more of a deal among friends rather than a store with a typical customer. My ultimate goal is to be a friend you can reach out to when you are ready for your next piece, need to sell a piece, or just want to chat it up about watches, cars, or anything else.

🎖 Warranty:
If you purchase a watch that is currently out of factory warranty from me, I’ll provide you with a 12-month warranty, so you pay NOTHING if the watch stops working due to normal use. The warranty does not cover watch damage due to negligence, abuse, or damage done on purpose.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns you may have!

The Arieli Collection
info@arielicollection.com
Call or Text: 682-710-1224

Social Media:
IG: The_Arieli_Collection
FB: /TheArieliCollection
Watchuseek: mp_chronorides
The Rolex Forums: mp_chronorides
Reddit: /u/mjperez100

More Pictures: Value Your Watch