We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 Automatic Black Dial Bracelet Steel WV211B.BA0787

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 Automatic Black Dial Bracelet Steel WV211B.BA0787

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 Automatic Black Dial Bracelet Steel WV211B.BA0787

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $1,495 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

STUNNING Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 Automatic with Black Dial on Stainless Steel Bracelet! It is a TON of watch for the money; great first nice watch, gift, or phenomenal watch to add to any collection. Keeping great time on my timegrapher when tested!

The watch is in very good condition with only very minor wear as pictured, nothing notable. Do excuse the dust/lint in the photos as all of our watches are photographed outdoors in natural lighting/conditions (like the black specs on the bottom lug). Simply striking and classic setup!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 500 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and hundreds of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy. The bracelet can accommodate a 7.25 inch wrist at maximum without additional links. You can find me on WUS under my account name Camdamonium and I also DBA as Camden’s Horology and Sivils Luxury; I have countless references across the country.

Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 Black Automatic

Reference #: WV211B.BA0787

Bezel: Fixed Stainless Steel

Bracelet: Polished & Brushed Stainless Steel

Case Diameter: 39.0 mm

Case Material: Polished & Brushed Stainless Steel

Case Thickness: 12.2 mm

Caseback: Exhibition

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial: Black

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date

Jewels: 25

Movement: Automatic Tag Heuer Calibre 5

Power Reserve: 42 Hours

Vibrations: 28,800 vph

Water Resistance: 50M / 165FT

More Pictures: Value Your Watch

ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 Automatic Black Dial Bracelet Steel WV211B.BA0787

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP