We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Breitling Navitimer 42 Black Dial Box Bracelet Automatic Chronograph A23322

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Navitimer 42 Black Dial Box Bracelet Automatic Chronograph A23322

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Navitimer 42 Black Dial Box Bracelet Automatic Chronograph A23322

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $4,995 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

STRIKING Breitling Navitimer 42 with Black Dial and Silver Subdials on Polished Navitimer Bracelet! Comes with the original Breitling boxes. These Navitimer 42s are pretty sought after on bracelet with black dial, they are seen as the classic Breitling, especially with the winged “B” logo on the dial!

The watch is in great condition overall with only very minor wear, nothing notable. Do excuse the dust in the pictures as the watch is photographed outside in natural lighting/conditions. In my opinion, the watch looks far better in person than in the pictures. Stunning setup, timeless and future classic! Keeping good time on our timegrapher when tested. It is the perfect size at 41.8mm and matches near all wrists, making it quite versatile especially with cuffs. It belongs in any watch rotation with it’s classic Navitimer look at a spectacular price point and is ready to be on wrist!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 500 watches per year and have nothing but good reviews online and hundreds of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serial number has been blurred for privacy. The bracelet can accommodate a 6.5 inch wrist size at maximum without additional links. You can find me on WUS under my account name Camdamonium; I have multiple references across the country.

Breitling Navitimer 42

Reference Number: A23322

Bezel: Bidirectional Stainless Steel Slide Rule

Bracelet: Polished Navitimer Bracelet

Case: Polished Stainless Steel

Case Diameter: 41.8 mm

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial Color: Black with Silver Subdials

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph

Lug Width: 22.0 mm

Movement: Breitling Caliber 23

Power Reserve: 42 Hours

Water Resistance: 30M / 100FT

More Pictures: Value Your Watch

​​Image

ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Breitling Navitimer 42 Black Dial Box Bracelet Automatic Chronograph A23322

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP