We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Breitling Chronomat 44 B01 $9K MSRP Black Dial Bracelet Boxes In-House AB0110

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Chronomat 44 B01 $9K MSRP Black Dial Bracelet Boxes In-House AB0110

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Chronomat 44 B01 $9K MSRP Black Dial Bracelet Boxes In-House AB0110

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $4,795 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

STRIKING Breitling Chronomat 44 with Black Dial and Silver Subdials on Stainless Steel Pilot Bracelet, powered by the In-House B01 Movement! Comes with original Breitling boxes. Stunning color combination and is ready to be on wrist!

The watch is very clean overall with only very minor wear, nothing notable. Keeping good time on my timegrapher when tested. Please pay attention to the pictures as I feel they are very representative of condition, and do excuse any dust as we photograph outside in natural lighting/conditions. This is a classic Breitling, and it doesn’t get more desirable between having the black dial and being a complete set!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 500 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and hundreds of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy. The bracelet can accommodate an 8 inch wrist at maximum without additional links. You can find me on WUS under my account name Camdamonium and I also DBA as Camden’s Horology and Sivils Luxury; I have countless references across the country.

Breitling Chronomat 44

Reference Number: AB011011/B967

MSRP: $9,060

Bezel: Uni-Directional Rotating Brushed Stainless Steel

Bracelet: Polished Stainless Steel Pilot

Bracelet Width: 22.00 mm

Case Material: Stainless Steel

Case Size: 44.00 mm

Crown: Screw-Down

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial Color: Black with Silver Subdials

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Chronograph

Jewels: 47

Luminescent Hands & Markers

Movement: Automatic Breitling Caliber 01

Power Reserve: 70 Hours

Vibrations Per Hour: 28,800

Water Resistance: 500M / 1650FT

More Pictures: Value Your Watch

ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Breitling Chronomat 44 B01 $9K MSRP Black Dial Bracelet Boxes In-House AB0110

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP