We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Alinghi Polaris Limited Edition 1/2000 – 26040ST.OO.D002CA.01

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Alinghi Polaris Limited Edition 1/2000 – 26040ST.OO.D002CA.01

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Alinghi Polaris Limited Edition 1/2000 – 26040ST.OO.D002CA.01

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $27,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 8184163060
Connect with me on instagram

Introducing the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Alinghi Polaris Limited Edition – a watch that combines the best of Swiss watchmaking & high-speed sailing. This stunning timepiece is a celebration of the Swiss sailing team, Alinghi, & their achievements in the world of sailing.

Crafted from stainless steel, the 44mm case of the Royal Oak Offshore Alinghi Polaris Edition features the iconic octagonal bezel secured with eight hexagonal screws. The black dial is adorned with the Alinghi logo in the subdial at the 9 o’clock position, while the red accents & silver-tone hands & indexes add a sporty touch. The flyback chronograph function is presented in a unique layout, with subdials at the 6 & 9 o’clock positions, but the special feature that truly makes this watch unique is the Regatta countdown timer.

This amazingly unique feature was designed to follow the rules specific to timing an America’s Cup Regatta. This led to multiple additions to the dial that serve this specific purpose. The most prominent is the window & 10 min/1 min text at 12 o’clock. This disc & text are used to keep track of the 10 minute countdown to begin a regatta. The red chronograph hand makes a full revolution of the dial in this allotted 10 minutes once the chronograph push is depressed. The window shows the black portion of the disc until the last minute of the countdown for easy legibility for regatta racers.

Powered by a self-winding Calibre 2326/2847 movement, this watch boasts an impressive power reserve of up to 38 hours. The closed caseback has a compass wind rose relief specific to this limited edition. The watch is also water-resistant up to 100 meters, making it suitable for swimming & snorkeling.

The black rubber strap with a stainless steel pin buckle completes the sporty look of the Royal Oak Offshore Alinghi Polaris Limited Edition.

Limited to only 2000 pieces worldwide, this limited edition timepiece is a true collector’s item that pays tribute to the world of sailing & the Swiss sailing team, Alinghi. It’s an investment in quality, style, & exclusivity that will undoubtedly stand the test of time, both on & off the water. If you’re looking for a watch that stands out from the crowd & makes a statement, this special limited edition timepiece is the perfect choice.

This exquisite timepiece comes with service box, service papers, AP booklet & AP card

Be sure to check out my IG for reference purposes: engines_and_escapements

Shipped FedEx Standard Overnight Insured to US buyers only.

I always strive to be as transparent as possible, all photos are real & taken by myself. Have done many transactions across multiple online marketplaces including Facebook, Ebay, & online forums so you can buy with confidence. My goal is to make it as clear as possible so you won’t have questions, but please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or to ask for references. I am a trusted seller & if we decide to do business together, I promise to provide a flawless transaction.

I’ve attempted to best show the watch’s current condition in the photos (any serial numbers are blocked out for privacy reasons) but feel free to reach out if any additional pictures are required. WTA

More Pictures: