We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Yellow Gold Brick! Rare white dial, Warranty!

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Yellow Gold Brick! Rare white dial, Warranty!

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Yellow Gold Brick! Rare white dial, Warranty!

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $98,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 8437439051
Connect with me on Instagram

Up for sale here is a fantastic example of a Royal Oak Offshore, with the full bracelet and case made of the rarest of AP metals, yellow gold. While many yellow gold Royal Oak and Offshore models are still well over $125k even after this year’s market correction, this model is the absolute best (and rarest) there is under $100k!

This timepiece features a silvery white dial with no Arabic numerals, making it one of the cleanest looking Offshore chronographs I’ve ever seen. AP actually brought back this dial style (but not color) for their newest lineup!

Another nice feature is the thicker bracelet. AP started using less gold to make their timepieces in the mid 2010s, primarily by making the bracelets links thinner.

But with this reference here, I feel that the thicker bracelet helps to balance the weight of the watch sitting atop the wrist, so it doesn’t feel top heavy at all. The bracelet is fully linked, and will fit up to an 8″ wrist.

This timepiece had a full overhaul by AP (not 3rd party) in 2022, and retains the balance of the 2 year warranty directly with AP!

Comes as a complete set with all original books and paperwork, service papers from 2022, and even the original hangtag.

Asking price is $98,000.

I always ship priority overnight, fully insured.

Feel free to contact me directly if you want the best price, have any questions or would like to make an offer! I can send more pictures, show you a video, etc. Check picture #3 for contact info.

I have plenty of references on forums, FB groups, ebay, etc, so deal with confidence! I’ll do what you need to make this a comfortable transaction.

I also love to trade, and will accept most brands and models of luxury timepiece towards this one. Mostly interested in other AP, Rolex, Patek, and RM. I can do cash either way for the right trade!

More Pictures:

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Yellow Gold Brick! Rare white dial, Warranty!