We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Rolex Daytona Blue Dial White gold! Full set 2021 with white tag, 116509

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Rolex Daytona Blue Dial White gold! Full set 2021 with white tag, 116509

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Rolex Daytona Blue Dial White gold! Full set 2021 with white tag, 116509

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $55,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 8437439051
Connect with me on instagram

Condition: Pre-owned: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.

Bezel Color: Silver

Water Resistance: 100 m (10 ATM)

Movement: Mechanical (Automatic)

Indices: Baton Indexes

Band/Strap: Bracelet, Rolex Oyster

Reference Number: 116509

Brand: Rolex

Case Color: Silver

Caseback: Solid

Department: Men

Type: Wristwatch

Band Color: Silver

Band Material: White Gold

Bezel Type: Tachymeter

Dial Color: Blue

Watch Shape: Round

Model: Rolex Cosmograph Daytona

Case Size: 40 mm

Features: Water-Resistant, Self-Winding, 12-Hour Dial, Swiss Made, Chronograph

Case Material:White Gold

Display: Analog

Up for sale here is one of the best variants of the Daytona that is still available. White gold offers the feel of precious metal without the flash of yellow or rose gold, and the sunburst blue is really special.

Comes as a complete set with both tags, warranty card, full 12 bracelet links, etc. This timpiece has been very gently worn, and has only very minor swirls on the polished pieces. No dents, dings, deep scratches, etc. Never polished!

Asking price is $55,000.

I always ship priority overnight, fully insured.

Feel free to contact me directly if you want the best price, have any questions or would like to make an offer! I can send more pictures, show you a video, etc. Check picture #3 for contact info.

I have plenty of references on forums, FB groups, ebay, etc, so deal with confidence! I’ll do what you need to make this a comfortable transaction.

I also love to trade, and will accept most brands and models of luxury timepiece towards this one. Mostly interested in other AP, Rolex, Patek, and RM. I can do cash either way for the right trade!

More Pictures:

Rolex Daytona Blue Dial White gold! Full set 2021 with white tag, 116509