We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: 2013 Rolex GMT-Master II Batman, Brand New and Unworn! NOS Full set 116710BLNR

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: 2013 Rolex GMT-Master II Batman, Brand New and Unworn! NOS Full set 116710BLNR

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

2013 Rolex GMT-Master II Batman, Brand New and Unworn! NOS Full set 116710BLNR

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $20,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 8437439051
Connect with me on instagram

Condition: Pre-owned: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.

Bezel Color: Gold

Closure: Concealed Folding Crownclasp

Number of Jewels: 31 Jewels

Indices: Roman Numerals

MPN: 228238

Year Manufactured: 2020-Now

Band/Strap: Rolex President

Case Color: Gold

Caseback: Solid

Department: Men

Bezel Type: Fluted

Watch Shape: Round

Style: Luxury, Dress/Formal

Features: Water-Resistant, Date Indicator, 12-Hour Dial, Swiss Made, Chronograph, Central Second, Chronometer, Sapphire Crystal, Screwdown Crown, Seconds Hand, Self-Winding, Swiss Movement

Case Size: 40 mm

Case Material: Yellow Gold

Water Resistance: 100 m (10 ATM)

Movement: Mechanical (Automatic)

With Papers: Yes

Reference Number: 228238

Brand: Rolex

Type: Wristwatch

Band Color: Gold

Band Material: Yellow Gold

Customized: No

Dial Color: White

Model: Rolex Day-Date

With Original Box/Packaging: Yes

Country/Region of Manufacture: Switzerland

Display: Analog

Up for sale here is a fantastic example of the most iconic timepiece on the planet. Personally, I think white dial looks perfect with the yellow gold, and the proportions are perfect at 40mm.

This timepiece is in excellent condition, and comes as a full set from the AD, including the warranty card dated in 2021.

Asking price is $44,000.

I always ship priority overnight, fully insured.

Feel free to contact me directly if you want the best price, have any questions or would like to make an offer! I can send more pictures, show you a video, etc. Check picture #3 for contact info.

I have plenty of references on forums, FB groups, ebay, etc, so deal with confidence! I’ll do what you need to make this a comfortable transaction.

I also love to trade, and will accept most brands and models of luxury timepiece towards this one. Or I’ll put cash on top if required!

More Pictures:
2013 Rolex GMT-Master II Batman, Brand New and Unworn! NOS Full set 116710BLNR