We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Rolex Daytona Green Dial Yellow Gold, Full set from 2020, 116508 John Mayer

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Rolex Daytona Green Dial Yellow Gold, Full set from 2020, 116508 John Mayer

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Rolex Daytona Green Dial Yellow Gold, Full set from 2020, 116508 John Mayer

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $82,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 8437439051
Connect with me on instagram

Up for sale here is the best variant of the Daytona that is still available. That famous sheen of bright yellow gold offers the perfect feel on the wrist and the sunburst green is truly special.

Comes with the full 12 bracelet links, original box and warranty card dated in 2020, instruction book and green tag.

Asking price is $82,000.

I always ship priority overnight, fully insured.

Feel free to contact me directly if you want the best price, have any questions or would like to make an offer! I can send more pictures, show you a video, etc. Check picture #3 for contact info.

I have plenty of references on forums, FB groups, ebay, etc, so deal with confidence! I’ll do what you need to make this a comfortable transaction.

I also love to trade, and will accept most brands and models of luxury timepiece towards this one. Mostly interested in other Rolex, AP, Patek, and RM. I can do cash either way for the right trade!

Condition: Pre-owned: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.

Bezel Color: Gold

Water Resistance: 100 m (10 ATM)

Movement: Mechanical (Automatic)

Indices: Arrow Markers, Non-Numeric Hour Marks

Band/Strap: Bracelet, Rolex Oyster

Reference Number: 116508

Brand: Rolex

Caseback: Solid

Department: Men

Type: Wristwatch

Band Color: Gold

Band Material: Yellow Gold