We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: 2022 Rolex Day-Date Olive Green President Rose Everose Gold Full set! 228235

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: 2022 Rolex Day-Date Olive Green President Rose Everose Gold Full set! 228235

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

2022 Rolex Day-Date Olive Green President Rose Everose Gold Full set! 228235

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $55,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 8437439051
Connect with me on instagram

Up for sale here is the best configuration of the newest Day Dates- rose gold, green dial, 40mm.

This timepiece is in near mint condition, and was only worn a few times. It comes as a full set with everything as delivered from the AD, including the white tag!

Asking price is $55,000.

I always ship priority overnight, fully insured.

Feel free to contact me directly if you want the best price, have any questions or would like to make an offer! I can send more pictures, show you a video, etc. Check picture #3 for contact info.

I have plenty of references on forums, FB groups, ebay, etc, so deal with confidence! I’ll do what you need to make this a comfortable transaction.

I also love to trade, and will accept most brands and models of luxury timepiece towards this one. Or I’ll put cash on top if required!

Condition: Pre-owned: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.

Bezel Color: Pink

Water Resistance: 100 m (10 ATM)

Movement: Mechanical (Automatic)

Closure: Concealed Folding Crownclasp

Indices: Roman Numerals

Band/Strap: Rolex President, Bracelet

Reference Number: 228235

Brand: Rolex

Case Color: Pink

Caseback: Solid

Department: Men

Type: Wristwatch