We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Sinn 656 Pilot Watch Big Logo – Limited Release – Japan Only

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Sinn 656 Pilot Watch Big Logo – Limited Release – Japan Only

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Sinn 656 Pilot Watch Big Logo – Limited Release – Japan Only

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $1,095 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 4069390612 email: rockymtnlux@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

Up for sale is the unique Sinn 656 Pilot Watch Big Logo! One of a kind dial design with… well… you can see! Only one for sale in the states that I’m aware of. The information I was able to find indicates this was a special release in Japan only. Most likely a limited run manufactured and then ceased. Comes with the powerful antimagnetic property sought after with Pilot and tool watches. Very comfortable to wear and houses a very robust automatic movement.

The watch has typical average minor wear, looks great overall and was not polished prior to listing, just cleaned. Crystal is flawless.

If you want to see a video of the watch, follow the link here

Comes with original leather strap, after market NATO and Leather straps, and box & papers. I am the third owner.

Watch is cross posted so please confirm availability before marking sold.

I will ship fully insured overnight via FedEx within CONUS unless other method is agreed upon.

Dimensions: 38.5mm x 10.7mm case, 45.8mm lug to lug, 20mm lug width

Reference Number – 656.3880

Model – 656 Big Logo

Movement – Calibre 2824

Condition – Preowned – Good

Scope of Delivery – Watch, original black leather strap, AM leather strap, AM NATO strap (pictured), Inner and outer box, booklets, and original card

Gender – Mens watch

Case Diameter – 39mm

Water-resistance – 10 bar

Power Reserve – 38 hours

Dial – Black

Lug Width – 20mm

Location – Great Falls, MT

More Pictures: