FS: Rolex Datejust 41mm 126334 Fluted Slate Wimbledon Oyster Full Set 2022

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Rolex Datejust 41mm 126334 Fluted Slate Wimbledon Oyster Full Set 2022

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Rolex Datejust 41mm 126334 Fluted Slate Wimbledon Oyster Full Set 2022

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $13,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 7343205668
Connect with me on instagram

Rolex Datejust 41mm 126334 Fluted Slate Wimbledon Oyster Full Set 2022

Reference #: 126334

The Rolex 126334 offered here is a luxury timepiece from Rolex’s Datejust collection. It features a 41mm Oystersteel case with a fluted white gold bezel and an Oyster bracelet. The “Wimbledon” slate dial is stunning and compliments the rest of the piece well while having just the right addition of color. It is powered by the Rolex Calibre 3235 automatic movement, which provides a power reserve of approximately 70 hours. Don’t miss your chance at this high-quality and elegant timepiece that combines classic design with modern technology to deliver exceptional performance and style.

Condition: Full set from July 2022 in excellent condition with very minor signs of use. Please refer to the pictures for exact condition, they depict the piece as accurately as possible with any minor flaws being magnified by the high resolution, it is a very clean piece. It is sold as is but with the remaining Rolex factory warranty.

Includes: Watch with full bracelet links, outer cardboard box, inner display box, instruction manual, warranty booklet, warranty card and holder, green hang tag, and white hang tag.

FREE shipping in the continental US via Fedex Overnight, fully insured.

Why deal with me? My goal is to provide buyers with quality timepieces at great pricing. I aim to do this through smooth transactions that build long term relationships. I have references in the watch community and am also happy to provide more photos, video chat, etc. to ensure full transparency. Visit my IG for reference purposes BulletTimepieces.

More Pictures:

ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Rolex Datejust 41mm 126334 Fluted Slate Wimbledon Oyster Full Set 2022

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP