FS: Hublot Big Bang Meca-10 Black Magic 45mm. Skeleton Dial. Manual Winding and 10 Day Power Reserve. Ref 414.CI.1123.RX

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Hublot Big Bang Meca-10 Black Magic 45mm. Skeleton Dial. Manual Winding and 10 Day Power Reserve. Ref 414.CI.1123.RX

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Hublot Big Bang Meca-10 Black Magic 45mm. Skeleton Dial. Manual Winding and 10 Day Power Reserve. Ref 414.CI.1123.RX

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $14,247 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 5614520071
Connect with me on instagram

Condition: Watch is in very good condition 9.0/10. Case, strap, and bezel are in great condition. There is a tiny scratch on clasp just on top of L letter and a hairline on crystal only visible at certain angle. Please refer to the pictures as I have tried to show as much as possible.

– Hublot Big Bang Meca-10 Black Magic 45mm. Skeleton Dial. Manual Winding and 10 Day Power Reserve. Ref 414.CI.1123.RX

– Brand: Hublot

– Model: 414.CI1123.RX

– Case Diameter: 42 mm

– Movement/Caliber: Mechanical / HUB 1201

– Year of Production: 2020

– Power reserve: 240 hours

– Number of jewels: 24

– Case material: Titanium and Ceramic

– Water Resistance: 100 meters

– Bracelet material / Strap: Black Rubber Strap and Black Titanium with Ceramic Fold Clasp.

– Crystal: Sapphire Crystal

– Condition: Watch is in very good condition 9.0/10. Case, strap, and bezel are in great condition. There is a tiny scratch on clasp just on top of L letter and a hairline on crystal only visible at certain angle. Please refer to the pictures as I have tried to show as much as possible.

– Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds, double power reserve display.

– Special Comments: One of the best models Hublot has to offer. The name of Meca-10 refers to what makes this watch so special, it is fully mechanical with a stunning 10 day power reserve. You can basically leave this watch on your stand for a week and half and still have power and accurate time when you decide to wear it again. The Case and the bezel are titanium and black ceramic which makes it very light weight and very comfortable on the wrist. Dial is fully skeletonized where you can literally see through it, but very easy to read due to its white gold lumed indices and hands. Warranty card was dated 2020, so watch is pretty much recent. Timegrapher results were very good so there is no need for service anytime soon.

– Payment Method: PayPal, Bank Wire, Cash, or Direct through VYW

– Scope of Delivery: This watch comes double boxed, Warranty card, and tag. I will ship overnight with FedEx and insured. Plenty of references available upon request for serious buyers.

– FB/IG/TRF/VYW: Palmbeachtimecollection for more info and references

– Email: carlosg@palmbeachtimecollection.com

– Why Buy from Me:

– All my watches are tested for pressure test and timegrapher.

– I also provide a special buyback program.

– I trade, buy, and sell all main brands like: Breitling, Omega, Panerai, Cartier, IWC, Zenith, Rolex, Audemars Piguet, and Patek Philippe.

– I also assist on sourcing specific watches.

– I am not your typical watch seller, I am here for a long-term business relationship.

More Pictures: