FS: Cartier Santos De Cartier Chronograph Silver Dial ADLC Steel XL Model WSSA0017

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Cartier Santos De Cartier Chronograph Silver Dial ADLC Steel XL Model WSSA0017

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Cartier Santos De Cartier Chronograph Silver Dial ADLC Steel XL Model WSSA0017

1997 Rolex GMT Master II Ghost Pepsi 16700 Fresh Service. Box & papers
PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $6,995 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

Fueled by its maritime legacy, Omega launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005 and to this day continues to be a favorite, sought after piece for watch collectors all around the world. With its classic design but clear case back with 8900 movement, this Planet Ocean 600m variant is the perfect daily luxury piece that can be admired from all angles and worn for any occasion. This reference is set in a comfortable 43.5mm case and is complimented with the more unique orange “Seamaster” logo, orange secondhand and features a captivating blue dial and bezel instead of black.

Hello everyone! Up for sale is this stunning 43.5mm blue Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean with BOX & PAPERS. See below for full details and send me any questions you may have!

✈ SHIPPING:
Overnight FedEx Insured CONUS, 2-Day Hawaii/Alaska. International shipping may be possible; send me a DM for more information.

⌚ CONDITION:
The watch is running well with no issues and the crystal is clean with no nicks or scratches that I can see. The case is near mint with minimal hairlines on the polished areas and a very tiny mark on the crown. Typical desk dive marks on the bracelet and clasp but still looks great. Feel free to reach out if any additional pictures or videos are required.

📊 QUICK SPECS:
Reference number – 215.30.44.21.03.001
Model – Seamaster Planet Ocean
MSRP – $6,700
Movement – Omega Calibre 8900
Case Material – Stainless Steel
Case diameter – 43.5mm
Water-resistance – 600m
Power reserve – 60-hour
Dial – Blue
Card Dated – 02/15/2022
Bracelet – OEM Stainless Steel with spare links
Lug Length – 21mm
Location – Fort Worth, TX

Read below for additional tidbits and goodies!

🤩 What Makes This Model Special?
Fueled by its maritime legacy, Omega launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005 and to this day continues to be a favorite, sought after piece for watch collectors all around the world. With its classic design but clear case back with 8900 movement, this Planet Ocean 600m variant is the perfect daily luxury piece that can be admired from all angles and worn for any occasion. This reference is set in a comfortable 43.5mm case and is complimented with the more unique orange “Seamaster” logo, orange secondhand and features a captivating blue dial and bezel instead of black.

🤷‍♂️ Why Buy from Me – The Arieli Collection?
I have done over 100 deals across a variety of platforms and have lots of traceable references I can share. It is hard to trust someone you’ve never met in person, so I completely understand the hesitation when looking to buy an expensive piece of jewelry online. Therefore, I strive in providing a pleasant & transparent buying experience. I’m a watch lover first and foremost looking to connect with other watch lovers and provide a buying experience that resembles more of a deal among friends rather than a store with a typical customer. My ultimate goal is to be a friend you can reach out to when you are ready for your next piece, need to sell a piece, or just want to chat it up about watches, cars, or anything else.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns you may have!

The Arieli Collection
info@arielicollection.com
Call or Text: 682-710-1224

Social Media:
IG: The_Arieli_Collection
FB: /TheArieliCollection
Watchuseek: mp_chronorides
The Rolex Forums: mp_chronorides
Reddit: /u/mjperez100

More Pictures:
Cartier Santos De Cartier Chronograph Silver Dial ADLC Steel XL Model WSSA0017
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Cartier Santos De Cartier Chronograph Silver Dial ADLC Steel XL Model WSSA0017

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP