We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Breitling Superocean Automatic 46 Black Steel Red Gold Complete Papers U17368

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Superocean Automatic 46 Black Steel Red Gold Complete Papers U17368

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Superocean Automatic 46 Black Steel Red Gold Complete Papers U17368

1997 Rolex GMT Master II Ghost Pepsi 16700 Fresh Service. Box & papers
PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $4,395 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

STRIKING Breitling Superocean Automatic 46 Black Steel with Two-Tone Red Gold Bezel on Black Pro Diver Rubber & Black Steel Tang Clasp! Comes complete with all original box & Breitling international warranty card. The watch was originally purchased at a Breitling Authorized Dealer in March 2022 and is WARRANTIED through Breitling until March 2024. It looks absolutely stunning and is perfect for everyday wrist time!

The watch is in phenomenal condition with the only notable wear being a light mark on the anti-reflective coatings towards the center of the crystal. In my opinion, it does not bug me, so I did not seek crystal replacement prior to listing nor did I seek to have the original coating removed. You could always handle it later if that’s what you have in your sights. Do excuse dust/lint in the photos as all of our watches are photographed outdoors in natural lighting/conditions. Overall, the watch is clean. In my opinion, this is one of the best Breitling’s offered because it’s the perfect blend of utilitarianism and elegance. With the brushed Black Steel finish, it’s the perfect daily. Ready to be on wrist!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 500 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and hundreds of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy.

Breitling Superocean Automatic 46 Blacksteel Rose Gold

Reference Number: U17368221B1S1

Band: Black Pro Diver Rubber

Band Width: 24.00 mm

Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Ceramic DLC Coated Black Steel & 18k Red Gold

Case: Brushed DLC Coated Black Steel

Case Diameter: 46.00 mm

Case Thickness: 16.80 mm

Crown: Screw-Down

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial Color: Black

Dial Markers: Stick Hour Markers

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date

Luminescent Hands & Markers

Jewels: 25

Movement: Breitling Caliber 17

Power Reserve: 38 Hours

Vibrations Per Hour: 28,800

Water Resistance: 2000M / 6600FT

More Pictures:
Breitling Superocean Automatic 46 Black Steel Red Gold Complete Papers U17368
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Breitling Superocean Automatic 46 Black Steel Red Gold Complete Papers U17368

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP