We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Lady 37 DIAMONDS Silver 67540SK.ZZ.A010CA.01

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Lady 37 DIAMONDS Silver 67540SK.ZZ.A010CA.01

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Lady 37 DIAMONDS Silver 67540SK.ZZ.A010CA.01

1997 Rolex GMT Master II Ghost Pepsi 16700 Fresh Service. Box & papers
PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $21,995 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

STRIKING Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Lady 37 with FACTORY DIAMOND Bezel and Silver Mega Tapisserie Dial on White AP Rubber! This is my favorite Ladies’ AP in the $30,000 price range. It needs nothing and is absolutely STUNNING on wrist!

The watch is in great condition and was recently refinished by my watchmaker. There is still some minor wear, as I am sure you know, a woman wore it lol. A brand new crown from AP was just installed as well, a nice value-add. Do excuse dust in the pictures as all of our watches are photographed outdoors in natural lighting/conditions. Killer watch on wrist, looks like it’s only been worn a handful of times and arrives as watch only. Beware of other listings with stock pictures and no actual watch in hand; this one is in hand and ready to ship!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 600 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and hundreds of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy.

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Lady 37

Reference Number: 67540SK.ZZ.A010CA.01

Band: AP White Rubber

Bezel: Fixed 32 FACTORY DIAMONDS 1.02 Carats, Stainless Steel, White Rubber

Case Diameter: 37.00 mm

Case Material: Brushed Titanium

Case Thickness: 11.10 mm

Clasp: Stainless Steel Tang

Crown: Screw-Down

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial Color: Silver Mega Tapisserie

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Date

Jewels: 5

Movement: Calibre 2714 Quartz

Water Resistance: 50M / 165FT

More Pictures:
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Lady 37 DIAMONDS Silver 67540SK.ZZ.A010CA.01
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Lady 37 DIAMONDS Silver 67540SK.ZZ.A010CA.01

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP