We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Hublot Big Bang Depeche Mode Limited Edition of 250 RARE 311.SX.8010.VR.DPM14

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Hublot Big Bang Depeche Mode Limited Edition of 250 RARE 311.SX.8010.VR.DPM14

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Hublot Big Bang Depeche Mode Limited Edition of 250 RARE 311.SX.8010.VR.DPM14

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $16,995 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

RARE Hublot Big Bang Depeche Mode Limited Edition #055/250 in Stainless Steel! One of my top three favorite watches of all time, I have this EXACT identical watch in my personal collection and it’ll never leave. Although I have always sought out and purchased these watches when I can, this is the SECOND I have ever been able to purchase in seven years in steel that has papers. Arrives with original Hublots boxes and papers including the international warranty card, hand tag, and limited edition certificate. Originally purchased from a Hublot Authorized Dealer in June 2021, this is the NEWEST Depeche Mode you will EVER find. This is an impossible find, and I will vouch that it is a phenomenal addition to any collection!

I personally have four Hublot in my permanent personal collection, they are my favorite all around watches available. I love this watch, the Depeche Mode was my grail and hence I’ll never sell my personal one (personal one isn’t even a complete set!). The strap is super comfortable as the outside is calfskin leather, and the inside is rubber, providing you the comfort you want out of a rubber strap with the look of a leather strap.

The watch is in very great condition with only super light wear, it’d be impossible to find a cleaner one. Do excuse dust/lint in the pictures as all of our watches are photographed outside in natural lighting/conditions. Keeping good time when tested on our timegrapher! Ready to be on wrist.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 600 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and thousands of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy.

Hublot Big Bang Depeche Mode Limited Edition

Reference Number: 311.SX.8010.VR.DPM14

Bezel: Fixed Brushed Stainless Steel

Band: Hublot Calfskin Leather Backed w/Rubber

Case Material: Brushed Stainless Steel & Ceramic

Case Diameter: 44.00 mm

Clasp: Fold Over with Push Button Release

Crown: Pull / Push

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial Color: Skeleton Dial

Dial Markers: Stick Hour Markers

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Chronograph

Movement: Automatic Hublot Calibre HUB4212

Power Reserve: 42 Hours

Water Resistance: 100M / 330FT

More Pictures:

Hublot Big Bang Depeche Mode Limited Edition of 250 RARE 311.SX.8010.VR.DPM14

ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Hublot Big Bang Depeche Mode Limited Edition of 250 RARE 311.SX.8010.VR.DPM14

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP