We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Panerai Luminor Power Reserve PAM 241 Hobnail Dial 40mm Stainless Steel B&P!

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Panerai Luminor Power Reserve PAM 241 Hobnail Dial 40mm Stainless Steel B&P!

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Panerai Luminor Power Reserve PAM 241 Hobnail Dial 40mm Stainless Steel B&P!

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $5,879 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions
Connect with me on instagram

Panerai Luminor Power Reserve PAM 241 Hobnail Dial 40mm Stainless Steel Boxes/Papers!

The beautiful comes with the outer black box, inner pearwood box instructional manual, warranty manual, cosc paper, and original warranty card. The watch is in overall nice pre-owned condition. The strap shows some wear, but still has plenty of life left. The sapphire crystal is clean, no nicks or scratches. Do not miss your chance to own this beautiful watch. Serial numbers & names are blurred in photos only for privacy reasons.

Fans of Panerai watches with smaller wrists can rejoice as the PAM 241 reference comes in with a case width of just 40mm representing quite a step down from traditional Luminor models that sit around 44mm. The benefit of this size reduction is that the 241 is a brilliant option for those that tend to find Panerai watches a little too big on the wrist.

I am happy to answer all questions about the watch. Just reach out to me via messages. I have many references in the watch world and am happy to provide as many as needed. Feel free to search my username “thegolferguy” in the Rolex Forums under the “Who’s Who” section and see ample feedback.

· Reference Number: PAM 00241
· Bezel: Fixed Smooth Stainless Steel
· Band: Black Alligator Leather with deployant clasp
· Case: Stainless Steel
· Case Diameter: 40mm
· Movement: Automatic
· Crystal: Sapphire
· Dial Color: Black Hobnail
· Functions: Hours, Minutes, Small Seconds, Date, Power Reserve Indicator
· Water Resistance: 300 Meters
· Power Reserve: 42 Hours
· Year: 2006

More Pictures:

Panerai Luminor Power Reserve PAM 241 Hobnail Dial 40mm Stainless Steel B&P!
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Panerai Luminor Power Reserve PAM 241 Hobnail Dial 40mm Stainless Steel B&P!

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP