FS: Santos de Cartier Chronograph XL 43mm Gold And Steel W2SA0008

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Santos de Cartier Chronograph XL 43mm Gold And Steel W2SA0008

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Santos de Cartier Chronograph XL 43mm Gold And Steel W2SA0008

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $11,997 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 6177943372 email: erichwolters@timelysoles.com

Connect with me on instagram

Up for sale is my Hublot Big Bang Meca-10 45mm Blue Ceramic 414.EX.5123.RX with box, Hublot card, red Hublot strap, and blue Hublot strap.

MSRP $24,100. For sale here at a 38% discount, or $14,897. The Hublot Big Bang Meca-10 boasts a commanding presence, and its captivating skeleton dial immediately seizes any observer’s attention.

Location – Indiana

Includes – Original Hublot box, Warranty card with matching serial, and two Hublot straps (one red and one blue)

Preferred Payment Methods – PayPal (for recurring clients only), Bank Wire, Cash, or Direct through eBay

Shipping Method – Watch is in hand and ready to ship as soon as payment clears. Fully insured via FedEx with signature can ship domestic or international too.

I have many references across forums, enthusiast communities, and my FB/IG page, timelysoles, demonstrating my smooth transactions and fully satisfied clientele. Please contact me directly for additional details about the timepiece. I’m happy to hop on a call or FaceTime to show you the watch and answer any further questions.

I am more than happy to provide references for serious buyers and address any inquiries.

More Pictures:

ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Santos de Cartier Chronograph XL 43mm Gold And Steel W2SA0008

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP