We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Panerai Luminor Submersible PAM00959 with Grey Dial! Full Set! Includes 4 Straps!

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Panerai Luminor Submersible PAM00959 with Grey Dial! Full Set! Includes 4 Straps!

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Panerai Luminor Submersible PAM00959 with Grey Dial! Full Set! Includes 4 Straps!

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $8,400 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 4053145916
Connect with me on instagram

Hello,

I’m selling my Panerai Luminor Submersible PAM00959! It is in Excellent condition, with no signs of wear. It comes as a complete set that includes the box, booklet, Panerai Tools, the Panerai Black Textile Strap, the Panerai Black Rubber Strap, a New White Horus Strap, and a New Horus Rubber Blue Strap! It also includes papers dated January 22nd, 2020. This is in 9.99 out of 10 Condition!

Asking: $8400 Shipped!

Feel free to reach out with questions. I have plenty of references across all platforms and am will to jump on a FaceTime too.

Specs:
Reference number – PAM00959
Model – Panerai Luminor Submersible
Movement – Automatic P.900
Case Material – Steel
Case diameter – 42mm
Water-resistance – 300m
Power reserve – 72-hour
Dial – Grey
Bracelet – Comes with All 4 STRAPS: the Panerai Black Textile Strap, the Panerai Black Rubber Strap, a New White Horus Strap, AND a New Horus Rubber Blue Strap!
Location – Dallas, TX

More Pictures:

ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Panerai Luminor Submersible PAM00959 with Grey Dial! Full Set! Includes 4 Straps!

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP