We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Sporkboy is #1

Review your HUISABH Bazaar transactions here.
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Sporkboy is #1

Post by yinzburgher »

A while back when I expressed some regret at having missed out on a deal, Sporkboy reached out to offer me a second chance and we were able to arrange a trade. And it didn't disappoint. My new white dial Fossil Forrester seen HERE was on time, safely packaged, just as described, and came with extra goodies! @Sporkboy continues to be one of the most generous, reputable, helpful, weirdest, and dope as f*** members of this community and I highly recommend him for any type of transaction. Thank you Sporkboy!
Stretch44
MoT Member

Re: Sporkboy is #1

Post by Stretch44 »

I have to agree! [mention]Sporkboy[/mention] is awesome. I purchased an MoT dial watch from him last year and he sent me one of his lumed keychains. Great guy and have no hesitations working with him in the future.
Sporkboy
MoT Member

Re: Sporkboy is #1

Post by Sporkboy »

Aww thanks you guys. This one flew right past me. I try to do right by those that deal with me and put up with my shipping schedule. [mention]yinzburgher[/mention] is also a pleasure to deal with and had been understanding about delays for a promised dial after a generous contribution to the ‘Sporkboy makes watch stuff’ fund.