We're Moving!

Click for more info.

PREORDER: Brand Direct: Cincinnati Watch Co - Cincinnatus Centurion Field Watch Collection

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Brand Direct: Cincinnati Watch Co - Cincinnatus Centurion Field Watch Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

Cincinnati Watch Co have opened preorders for their latest update to their Cincinnatus field watch, the Centurian.
(I'd like to say friend of the forum, but @CincinnatiWatchCo hasn't logged in since 2020...)

Created in partnership with the Freestore Foodbank. In the spirit of civic duty, a portion of every sale feeds Cincinnati residents in need.
Learn more about Cincinnatus, how Cincinnati was named, and the Freestore Foodbank. - https://freestorefoodbank.org/

https://cincinnatiwatch.com/collections ... atus-field

Preorder price is $449
Regular price will be $549

Estimated delivery is March 2023

We are excited to announce the long awaited return of the Cincinnatus Field Watch. The latest version we have named the “Centurion.” This new watch is fit for a commander of any Roman army, with many new upgrades from the previous version.

Let us break down the differences:
- The new “Cincinnatus Centurion” features a 40 mm case and has a lug to lug of 48 mm. (The previous field watch was 39 mm X 47 mm)
- We have upgraded this version to a Sellita SW200-1 b. Due to the upgrade in the movement the watch is also .5 mm thinner than the previous models, coming in at 11.9 mm total thickness including the domed sapphire
- We have also added a sapphire display caseback for you to view the swiss wonders inside the watch.
- We included a polished chamfer along the lugs giving this new Cincinnatus a more refined look from the top and profile.
- As with all our Swiss mechanicals, Jordan will be regulating your watch in 5 positions, so this version will definitely see an increase in accuracy over the previous two models. He will pressure test the watch to the rated 100 meters prior to shipping, and you will receive a signed certificate with the watch including the accuracy and pressure test results!

The Cincinnatus Centurion is available in two colorways - Black and Burgundy.

Specs:

- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 b Elabore Grade (regulated in 5 positions by our in-house watchmaker. Timing report included)
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Diameter: 40mm
- Thickness: 11.9mm (including domed crystal)
- Lug to lug: 48mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Crown: Screw down
- Caseback: Sapphire display
- Crystal: Double domed sapphire with inner AR coating
- Dial: Black/Burgundy color with “grainy” texture
- Lume: C3 Luminova
- Strap: “Military Style” Nylon strap with “Cincinnatus” engraved on the buckle
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM
- Warranty: Two year warranty
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
MoT
Site Admin

Re: PREORDER: Brand Direct: Cincinnati Watch Co - Cincinnatus Centurion Field Watch Collection

Post by MoT »

I wonder if the lume is as dismal on this one as it is on the previous release.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: PREORDER: Brand Direct: Cincinnati Watch Co - Cincinnatus Centurion Field Watch Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

Update from Cincinnati Watch Co:

We have some great news for those of you who have already pre-ordered the Cincinnatus Centurion Field watch. Instead of shipping in March they are now ahead of production and shipping in February!

This means that we will be ending the pre-order sale on the Cincinnatus Feb 15th!

If you have not ordered already you still have time to save $100 on your order!

We expect to start shipping out the Cincinnatus Centurion in mid February or earlier, keep an eye on your email for tracking updates!
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find