We're Moving!

Click for more info.

SUCCESSFUL : Kickstarter: ProTek Watches - Series 1000 Carbon Composite Case Dive Watch

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

SUCCESSFUL : Kickstarter: ProTek Watches - Series 1000 Carbon Composite Case Dive Watch

Post by TheJohnP »

ProTek Watches, a Time Concepts brand, have launched their first Kickstarter campaign for their Series 1000 Carbon Composite Case Dive collection.

Time Concepts, LLC was started by Barry Cohen after a 27-year career as founder, former owner and CEO of the Swiss-made watch company Luminox. Luminox gained fame for making the official watch of the Navy SEALs, establishing itself as a global brand in the 1990’s. ProTek is Cohen's latest brand having launched in January 2022.

First pledge tier with watch, t-shirt, and ball cap is $350
Second pledge tier with watch and ball cap is $395
Regular price for watch is $525

Estimated delivery is August 2022

ProTek – The Name Defines Our Brand & Our Watches

Pro: For professionals at the top of their craft and others on their journey to the top. Those who put in the time, make countless sacrifices and stop at nothing to pursue perfection. Nothing less is accepted.

Tek: For the innovative, self-powered Swiss illumination technology built into every watch. ProTek's founder/owner Barry Cohen pioneered this special enabling feature with his former Luminox brand, bringing this remarkable technology to the consumer arena. ProGlo™ illumination provides a non-stop continuous glow for up to 25 years, enabling the viewer to see and read time-at-a-glance, even in total darkness.

This is the penultimate illumination technology in timepieces, and it's the hallmark of the ProTek brand. The technology had been primarily used for military applications prior to the advent of his former watch brand. Cohen worked with the world leader in luminous compounds bringing this unsurpassed self-powered illumination technology to a wide audience with his former brand, and has ratcheted up the overall quality and features in the new ProTek brand. This superior illumination technology comes from Trigalight, but will be referred to as ProGlo™ illumination in ProTek watches, providing non-stop continuous glow for up to 25 years.

Specs & Features

- 42mm Carbon Composite Case
- Unidirectional ratcheting bezel (30% carbon)
- Sapphire Crystal with Antireflective Coating
- Screw-on stamped, embossed case back and screw-in crown
- Genuine Rubber Strap (22mm x 20mm)
- Japan Quartz Miyota 2S60 3 Hand & Date Movement with 10 Year Battery
- Water Resistant to 300 Meters
- ProGlo™ Swiss self-powered illumination system that glows continuously for 25 years
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: SUCCESSFUL : Kickstarter: ProTek Watches - Series 1000 Carbon Composite Case Dive Watch

Post by TheJohnP »

To follow up, this Kickstarter campaign was

SUCCESSFUL

112 backers pledged $42,286 to help bring this project to life.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find