We're Moving!

Click for more info.

PREORDER: Kickstarter: ÁIGI Watches - KSAT Collection

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: ÁIGI Watches - KSAT Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

ÁIGI Watches out of Norway have returned to Kickstarter to launch their new KSAT inspired collection.
This is their second campaign and already fully funded, along with their previous one.

Super Early Bird pricing was around $221 SOLD OUT
Early Bird pricing is around $260
Kickstarter pricing is around $353
Regular price will be about $450

Estimated delivery is February 2023

We are returning with a truly unique collection of watches inspired by satellite ground stations. What makes them unique you may ask? Well, each of them incorporates steel from the first antenna to be ever built in Antarctica.

Paying tribute to the work of KSAT (Kongsberg Satellite Services) and inspired by their vast network of satellite ground stations around the globe, our KSAT collection brings a tangible element of outer space to your wrist.

In February 2022 we collected steel from the first antenna ever built at the Troll Ground Station in Antarctica (close to the South Pole).

The crown shaped like a satellite ground antenna will be made using this steel, so you can feel the connection to the universe whenever you check the time. The 'second hand' features a BGW9-lumed satellite to visualize the satellites orbiting the earth and the ground stations.

The KSAT collection is available in three colorways - Polar Blue, Polar White, and Polar Peach.

Specs:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find